Ferdi Kadioglu

Carnero

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not going to be 10 million  is it let's be honest. 

If we were to get him it would be on loan for the rest of this season with a guaranteed purchase in the summer. No way would that guaranteed purchase price of £10m.

He cost €1.26m 18 months ago and has played 27 games in that time. They can obviously demand whatever they wish but I wouldn't expect a fee of more than 3 or 4m at most 

Interesting to note that he is represented by none other than....Wasserman group.

4 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

It's not going to be 10 million  is it let's be honest. 

If we were to get him it would be on loan for the rest of this season with a guaranteed purchase in the summer. No way would that guaranteed purchase price of £10m.

He cost €1.26m 18 months ago and has played 27 games in that time. They can obviously demand whatever they wish but I wouldn't expect a fee of more than 3 or 4m at most 

Interesting to note that he is represented by none other than....Wasserman group.

Wasserman Netherlands, yes. As is Phillip Cocu.

1 minute ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Exactly

To be honest, I'm looking around on transfermarkt and I'm struggling to find a dutch player who isn't represented by Wasserman Netherlands ? 

Van Dijk isn't list as being on transfermarkt but a brief search on Google suggests he is, so our chances of signing him to fill in our hole at the back have increased significantly!

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Can we get the thread title changed to his real name?

It's been here for a month and was pointed out on day one! Moderators slacking.

Archived