Ferdi Kadioglu

Carnero

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Translates to: 

There are proposals from Ferdi Kadıoğlu from Holland and England. However, Ersun Yanal does not allow this transfer. Following his successful performance in the last matches, Ersun is planning to give Feral Ferdi more chances this season.

Can we delete this please because it's not in line with the mood I was in before reading it. 

27 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Fenerbahce play today at 5.30, be interesting to see if he is the squad or even starting.

If they're short of wingers cant we put Jozefzoon as part of the deal!

It's in the Turkish cup as well.

He came off the bench at the weekend. So you'd imagine that he would start a cup game.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

But Ryan from the Athletic was told there’s nothing in it numerous times?

Mind you, the club would say that wouldn’t they. I guess it’s an impossible position to be in doing his job. 

He rules everything out with his “sources”. 

12 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Doubling down.

I've no doubt that he has actual sources; nor do I have actual reason to believe he's wrong or will be proved wrong.

But you don't often see journos come back from speaking to a source with a "absolutely not happening 100%" stance. Usually they go with something a touch more open, like "from what I've heard it doesn't seem likely". 

Why? Because 'sources' tell them what the source needs the media to print to help themselves, and that regularly differs (at least slightly) from the truth. (See most commonly, transfer values).

Either he trusts whoever these sources are implicitly, he's a touch naive or he thinks the odds are in his favour and is trying to go for a power move type deal ? - that could backfire heinously if his sources are not telling him the whole truth.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Either he trusts whoever these sources are implicitly, he's a touch naive or he thinks the odds are in his favour and is trying to go for a power move type deal ? - that could backfire heinously if his sources are telling him the whole truth.

Could be any of those tbf. 

FWIW, he was extremely helpful when I DMd him to ask for some advice on something (not journalism). Seems like a nice bloke.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

FWIW, he was extremely helpful when I DMd him to ask for some advice on something (not journalism). Seems like a nice bloke.

He absolutely seems like a nice bloke; I've nothing against him. Just from a 100% journalistic perspective he hasn't shown in any stories that he has the sort of information connection to Derby that he implies he has with a lot of his tweets.

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Did he agree to give you a lift to that away game? ?

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

So, if the right wing/AM target is not Ferdi, not Sinclair, not Clarke, not the Chelsea kid, not Maddison, not Jordan Ibe and not anyone else, who is it?

Nick Blackman

Archived