Ferdi Kadioglu

Carnero

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Here's a turkish journo with a tick stating that Cocu and Derby's interest is real.

In England, when one more general source says there's a deal in the works and a verified individual confirms there's interest, it tends to have legs.

This will really show up the DET and the Athletic after completely ruling it out

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm sure one person was demanding 25 million euros for him.

Most seem to be sticking at the 5m range.

I assume that 25m guy is a Fenerbahce equivalent of B4 ? 

This seems to be heating up. As said above, this would hurt the credibility of The Athletic after they have ruled this out multiple times. The Fenerbache fans all seem to rate him, but he only has 8 appearances for them according to Wikipedia? 

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Finally, some action!

Getting all excited about seeing his contribution, and can't wait until we all start booing him.

Be realistic. When was the last time we boo'd a player with a fancy foreign name? Our fans have a thing for them.

Even Albentosa didn't get boo'd! 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Be realistic. When was the last time we boo'd a player with a fancy foreign name? Our fans have a thing for them.

If I recall correctly, they booed Mart Poom every time he caught the ball...

9 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Here's a turkish journo with a tick stating that Cocu and Derby's interest is real.

In England, when one more general source says there's a deal in the works and a verified individual confirms there's interest, it tends to have legs.

TURKISH PERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

This seems to be heating up. As said above, this would hurt the credibility of The Athletic after they have ruled this out multiple times. The Fenerbache fans all seem to rate him, but he only has 8 appearances for them according to Wikipedia? 

Yeah he's always on the bench. He has a reputation there of having a lot of potential and I've seen a couple describe him "as one of the only payers who tries to play the ball properly" or similar on twitter. But he's not a mainstay of the team. They just don't want to lose a young promising player, who does really.

I think the reason they're up in arms more than anything is that they're picking up some injuries in their wide areas. Victor Moses only has 6 appearances so I assume he has a long term injury.

Disclaimer: This may make it seem like I'm well informed or trying to come across as such. I'm not. I've spent my lunch break translating Turkish twitter and checked whoscored for some information on Fenerbahce's players. That's my limit ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Disclaimer: This may make it seem like I'm well informed or trying to come across as such. I'm not. I've spent my lunch break translating Turkish twitter and checked whoscored for some information on Fenerbahce's players. That's my limit ? 

Compared to my knowledge of the Turkish league that makes you a genius ?

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Did Fabrizio Ravioli ever get booed?

No idea. When he was a Ram I was finding out how Derby did from teletext and Monday's Evening Telegraph!

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Abdoul Camara was treated like a club legend, and he was one of the worst players I've ever seen!

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Abdoul Camara was treated like a club legend, and he was one of the worst players I've ever seen!

Exactly!

This guy's got "statue next to Clough" written all over him. 

Translates to: 

There are proposals from Ferdi Kadıoğlu from Holland and England. However, Ersun Yanal does not allow this transfer. Following his successful performance in the last matches, Ersun is planning to give Feral Ferdi more chances this season.

Archived