Cocu in or out?

IslandExile

Cocu out?  

602 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Coconut said:

I do agree, actually. 

But he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't by some on here, whatever decision he makes.

Rightly so, The inclusion of Malone over Lowe is down to a simple fitness data, He's able to run up and down the field more than Lowe, Cocu's words not mine.

Also the inclusion of a woefully inept Lawrence, Just can't get my head round his enclusion all the time.

15 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Seen this on Twitter...ffs.

I personally think this is way over the top but for me the major concern for me is that we have appeared to have reached a watershed moment in Cocus reign where "fans" think things are that bad that they need to instigate some form of protest against the manager. 

Don't like to see banners like this at this stage of the season. Yet more negativity and not really what a struggling Cocu and the team need. I'm still not fully convinced by Cocu's management style for  a championship side but will support him until if and when Mel has decided enough is enough.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I personally think this is way over the top but for me the major concern for me is that we have appeared to have reached a watershed moment in Cocus reign where "fans" think things are that bad that they need to instigate some form of protest against the manager. 

I’m guessing he’s 17-20 years old and wears stone island and His mum doesn’t know who his dad is. 

11 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I’m guessing he’s 17-20 years old and wears stone island and His mum doesn’t know who his dad is. 

Wrong on all counts, He's 21, Shops in Matalan, His Father is a War hero, He would never Withdraw but on one ocasion he should have done.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Play the team not the system. The mish-mash of players were still capable of Top 6 finishes. It's football not rocket science.

So where does that leave mels and cocus plan of playing with the same system/philosophy from the bottom up?. Whats the point in getting the academy players playing his way when he's now got to play a totally different way with the 1st team because they are a bunch of bang average Bamfords, ( bar a couple) and to appease a few fans who think we should be competing for a top 6 place. We haven't got the 3 loans, we haven't got our captain, we haven't had a stable side due to injuries and he hasn't been able to get anyone in yet apart from rooney ( can't play yet ) and Beilik who needs to get proper match fit.

Put those 3 loan players back in this team and we'd be in the top 6, so whats saying he won't be able to get 2-3 quality players in jan?, plus rooney and a fully fit Beilik. I think our fortunes will start to change. We just haven't got the players at the moment, this will change over the next 12 months and so will our form.

imo we are crying out for a top striker, Gayle would be brilliant with Rooney playing off him, a good wide player who can cross ( Albrighton on loan??? ), a top cb to play alongside Clarke and a good cm on loan if poss to cover shinnie until he gets back and to help out our 2 potentials in knight & sibley.

I fully believe next season we will be a far better side with cocu, once he's had a proper (his) preseason and some more of his own signings.

He, along with rooney would not have come here, not in a million years if they weren't told of whats coming with regards to investment.

Some of the comments on here over the past 24hrs are comical, certain folks acting like petulant children who want everything now.

Grow up ffs.

So what if we're bank for a season, i'd sooner go backwards for a season if we are changing everything in the club, to move forward.

And lets face it Mac, Clement, Pearson, Wazza, Mac, Lampard, Clough have all failed to get us promoted.

We've been a championship team for 12 years, we have no god given right to be promoted.

Patience is needed and I don't think Mel will sack Cocu, even if we were relegated (which we won't be). They can see whats happening behind the scenes, we only get to see whats happening on a sat afternoon.

44 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yet when we question Mel in the past, you get consigned to the sidelines..... before any mods jump on this, I’m just stating previous..... not going to say anything 

Archived