v Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

oomarkwright

Absolutely pathetic. Should be docked your weeks wages if you’re not even gonna try to do your job. With the death of such a lovely bloke and legend as Jim Smith yesterday, our current players should be ashamed of the lack of effort they’ve shown there. An absolute disgrace, and rightly booed off at half time. I’m Cocu out, but I have to feel a bit sorry for him working with this lot. Has there ever been a more unlikeable Derby squad? At least the Prem team was just incompetent, these lot can’t be ducked. Wouldn’t miss many of them if were all to leave frankly.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barely considered HT Ratings: Hamer 5, Bogle 6, Davies 5, Forsyth 3, Malone 4, Holmes 4, Evans 6, Knight 7, Whittaker 4, Martin 5, Lawrence 2.

Make no mistake people 

this side in its current state is NOT too good to go down 

far from it 

the sooner we get over 50 odd points the sooner I’ll relax 

can’t defend , can’t pass , can’t get shots off ... nevermind score 

anyone who still thinks we can get top 6 needs a reality check of monumental proportions 

God I hate football atm 

5 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Nothing to do with Cocu.

We're a poor side with poor players.

Martin and Knight only ones with any credit.

Agree. It’s dire, directionless, shapeless, hoof n hope football. We’re playing park football. As poor as it gets. Sorry but that’s it. But everything to do with Cocu. He’s the manager and has to be accountable. 

The whole side is absolutely woeful. 

Special mention to Holmes, Evans and Lawrence though. Disgusting.

Whittaker is massively out of his depth. 

What are the tactics? What formation are we playing? Long balls over the top got Martin?

What do they do on the training ground?

How are a front 2/3 meant to get any rhythm or understanding when you change it every week.

I don't want to see us sack another manager. But what do we do when it's this bad?

Just now, SaintRam said:

Barely considered HT Ratings: Hamer 5, Bogle 6, Davies 5, Forsyth 3, Malone 4, Holmes 4, Evans 6, Knight 7, Whittaker 4, Martin 5, Lawrence 2.

I trust your judgement because you're actually watching the game, but I'm surprised by Evans' rating. I see it as the holding midfielder's job to put his foot on the ball, slow it down and stop us from getting penned in. Has he been doing that?

Its sounds bad, but I've got to the point that I hope we loose rather than draw , as a draw won't help much but every loss is one step closer to a new manager. I think we are ducked at this rate, possibly even going down if a few more get injured. We have got a massive January window  ahead, I simply cant see where the next win is coming from home or away.

1 minute ago, Van Cone De Head said:

He’s trying mate,he shouldn’t be the one driving us forward on his own.

Some of that lot should be ashamed.

Yeah I agree. I've given up on Evans and Holmes. But if Knight wants to prove his worth he has to do more, he's got it I think.

The 0:10 corner stat seems bad; but let me tell you they had one clearance that hit the corner flag and went out for a throw. So we nearly got one. 

Archived