Nigel Pearson favourite for the Watford job

Nuwtfly

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I knew Watford would remain in trouble when I heard several of their senior players claim that they just needed a kick up the arse (or words to that effect) when asked about Pearson's initial positive impact. That kind of attitude infuriates me. These guys get paid tens of thousands a week and can't motivate themselves to do their jobs unless a wannabe drill sergeant is there screaming at them. Watford's managerial rotating door is catching up to them because the players know they are safe regardless of how poorly they perform since the manager will always be the one to get the bullet.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

So, it looks like Nigel Pearson's Watford will be outside the relegation zone come May. Who would have thought, eh @Millenniumram?

Personally I think Pearson is behind all of this, just to somehow regain his reputation. Give Forests owner an all expenses paid trip to northern Italy, bring him back triggering the sequence of events which leads to the global suspension of elite sport, just so he can say he had Watford out the relegation zone. Incredible amount of effort just to spite me I must say

• 4 weeks later...

Archived