Nigel Pearson favourite for the Watford job

Nuwtfly

On 06/12/2019 at 14:37, Millenniumram said:

Are the Watford board literally on crack?! What in all that is holy would come over you and make you ever remotely consider that muppet as a manager... Jesus. Almost feel a bit sorry for the Watford fans. Still, decent ish away day for us next year. They may even struggle to get the three points needed to stay clear of our record.

Watford must still be kicking themselves. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/12/2019 at 14:37, Millenniumram said:

Are the Watford board literally on crack?! What in all that is holy would come over you and make you ever remotely consider that muppet as a manager... Jesus. Almost feel a bit sorry for the Watford fans. Still, decent ish away day for us next year. They may even struggle to get the three points needed to stay clear of our record.

On 06/12/2019 at 15:04, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Bookmarked.

On 06/12/2019 at 15:21, Millenniumram said:

More chance of me keeping Watford up than there is of him. 

In fact, It wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t see the new year if they appointed him.

On 06/12/2019 at 15:24, Millenniumram said:

I’m serious, their owner is like Cellino was at Leeds, he doesn’t mess around with managers. Can see Pearson and their owners getting on about as well as North and South Korea. 

On 06/12/2019 at 15:25, Andicis said:

Woeful manager. I was hoping Premier League clubs had learned to stop employing the dinosaurs. Feel sorry for all of Watford's creative players, about to be kicked out for ''pashun'' merchants.

On 22/12/2019 at 15:57, Millenniumram said:

Think we could’ve had a chance against United today they were that bad... they’re still going down

disney hello GIF by Mickey Mouse

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Wait and see how they do when he has a full season and his own players. They'll go down comfortably next year. 

The problem with Watford is that they just loan the best players from Udinese and Granada when they get relegated to get promoted at no cost 

21 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The problem with Watford is that they just loan the best players from Udinese and Granada when they get relegated to get promoted at no cost 

It's not a problem for Watford, but the Derby way is never just loan players and try and get promoted....or is it?

30 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Same thing as Forest do. Its not against the rules though, so if Mel had a bit of spare cash there is nothing stopping him doing something similar. It doesn't guarantee success though. He did bring in a golden boot winner for us , but also Anya, so hit and miss from that perspective.

Bournemouth broke FFP to get promoted, so will be interesting to see if they can do it without cheating this time (even if they will initially have a massive unfair advantage with parachute payments initially.) 

29 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

To be fair they are still highly likely to stay up. Might even come back in this as West Ham as just as bank. But it ain’t quite over.

I'm not so sure, only 3 points clear with Man City & Arsenal to play.

Bournemouth have Southampton & Everton.

Villa have Arsenal & West Ham.

You may have the last laugh over The Fruitmeister after all!

Just now, Carnero said:

I'm not so sure, only 3 points clear with Man City & Arsenal to play.

Bournemouth have Southampton & Everton.

Villa have Arsenal & West Ham.

You may have the last laugh over The Fruitmeister after all!

To be fair I didn’t realise that until I checked their fixture list! Thing is I really need Villa to go down to wind up my Mate who supports them. Up the Cherries it is I guess

Archived