V Blackburn (A) Matchday Thread

peachmyster
Message added by Day

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

What's the benefit of going after other posters? 

Its not about going after other posters

Its about going after a lack of balance, an absence of realism, a dislike for the blind adherence to the party line

In other words, not telling/or believing  the truth 

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 games without an away win.

I’d honestly say we have faced two teams who are comfortably better than us, and so you could understand being on the end of a defeat, but the other seven?

It’s simply down to rank bad management.

We could quite easily lose to both Reading and Wigan on current form, and suddenly that’s 11 away games without a win, and suddenly the bottom six are closing in.

I hate to say it because I was willing Cocu to do well and defended him earlier in the season, but I have lost sight of his thinking in recent weeks - dropping Martin and Roos to no effect and all the tinkering - and genuinely think we might have to hold our hands up and say the Cocu experiment hasn’t worked.

12 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I am totally baffled.....he manages like this is his first season ever to take charge of a football club,not a internationally renowned league winner.

Are we sure this is actually cocu and not a body double planted by Leeds and the real one is tied up somewhere in a elland road basement?

Paul Clement is under that mask, I’m sure of it. 

53 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

True dat!

Any chance that any of you on the accused bench could actually address the matter in hand instead of holding each others hands and wafting perfume at each other ?

Give us your reaction to the game today, explain why we should be so positive about it and , if not , explain what should be done about it.

In other words - answer the bleeding question

What has happened to the slick passing side I was hoping we were becoming? So many misplaced passes today all over the pitch.

Blackburn just looked far more organised and creative and with better finishing could have been 2 or 3 up.

Difficult to point to many positives today but I though Fozzy and Wisdom looked ok which I guess is something.

20 minutes ago, Emson said:

Any chance that any of you on the accused bench could actually address the matter in hand instead of holding each others hands and wafting perfume at each other ?

Give us your reaction to the game today, explain why we should be so positive about it and , if not , explain what should be done about it.

In other words - answer the bleeding question

Are you Richard Keogh?

30 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Let’s play the U23’s man for man in the next away game.

I get your sentiment, but I think chucking the youngsters in with the general team so low on confidence could be really harmful to their progression. Keep them where they are, enjoying their football and winning games, and introduce them slowly (as Cocu already is) or when the general mood has lifted somewhat. Sibley doesn't need 25,000 fans groaning when he plays a hopeful pass to a passive Malone only for it to dribble out of play. 

Archived