Rooney at Derby

therealhantsram

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Every Christmas I buy my son a new Rams shirt, home, away or third, whichever he prefers. We have never gone for names on the back but this time he is demanding ROONEY on his shirt. Should I give in to his childish tantrum or tell him to grow up.

He's 35 (my son, not Rooney).

Tell him as he wanted to be different, you would be too, just put WAYNE across it; he’ll not ask again.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Every Christmas I buy my son a new Rams shirt, home, away or third, whichever he prefers. We have never gone for names on the back but this time he is demanding ROONEY on his shirt. Should I give in to his childish tantrum or tell him to grow up.

Dear  Anxious Uttoxeter,  this mean he has 34 Rams shirts ? Is this a record. ?

I think you could let him have his way but considering the support you have given him over a long period of time he should now be buying you pre match beer and pie at his age. It is important that kids understand they have responsibilities to look after the older generations and learn hat one day the baton must be passed 

yours Diedre

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Google "How to legally disown children" and follow the instructions.

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Buy some letter stencils, a 3 and a 2. Some good fabric glue. Lots of glitter.

Then you can apply it to the back in a far more economic way, and a more suitable one ? 

On 04/11/2019 at 16:59, SKRam said:

I’d happily take a strike or two not dissimilar to his first for Everton v Arsenal ?

Hmmm what are the odds Man Utd or Everton FA Cup 3rd Round ?

Never really warmed to that goal, due to the camera man not being able to keep the ball in shot.  I much prefer this one

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It's good of Rob to tweet out the crux of a sky sports article to reduce the need to use his employer's services.

He's wrong that he can play on the 1st though. He can be registered on the 1st but can't play until the 2nd... when our game is anyway!

1 minute ago, Squid said:

completely unrelated but how does one get that tagline under their name

Edit your profile. It's the "member title" section.

8 minutes ago, Squid said:

I don't have that option

Oh. Maybe there's a minimum post count to access it or its attributed to older accounts? sure a mod will shed some light for you when they see this. I can't remember when I changed it. Years ago I think.

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Oh. Maybe there's a minimum post count to access it or its attributed to older accounts? sure a mod will shed some light for you when they see this. I can't remember when I changed it. Years ago I think.

Okay, cheers!

16 minutes ago, Squid said:

I don't have that option

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I seem to remember having to have 1000 posts before you can change it. I might be wrong though.

Archived