Forest (A) Match Thread

Bubbles

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

You can take it or leave it much the same as any posts on here which is your prerogative.

Lol. Are you having a tough time atm, it's okay you can tell us, everyone needs a bit of tlc! I hope you don't mind me saying but perhaps football isn't the sport for you, you need a sport that you don't need to be involved with to appreciate - watercolour art?

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. Are you having a tough time atm, it's okay you can tell us, everyone needs a bit of tlc! I hope you don't mind me saying but perhaps football isn't the sport for you, you need a sport that you don't need to be involved with to appreciate - watercolour art?

Thanks for that appreciate your comments 

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

But well done on being right, I'm sure I speak on behalf of all posters by saying how happy we are for you.

Speaking for everyone else now fair enough.

Not sure how that can be true as you're definitely not speaking for me.

What can't you confine your response to your own opinion 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Used to love a bit of Watercolour Challenge ?

Every time I go to that place we either lose or draw. I’m starting to think I’m a jinx. 

The only other two games I have seen this season were Forest in the cup and Charlton so a big improvement on them two games. I still think we over pass at the back and put ourselves under unnecessary pressure which showed when Roos ends up booting it into the middle of the park and straight to an opposing player. The same for the goal there was a few times the ball went to Bogle and put him under unnecessary pressure. When we do that a goal will be conceded especially away from home.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Speaking for everyone else now fair enough.

Not sure how that can be true as you're definitely not speaking for me.

What can't you confine your response to your own opinion 

Well lots of posters 'cant be arsed' to come on so I'm posting for them.

Knew they wouldnt come on here tonight. Hate being proved right.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

You can take it or leave it much the same as any posts on here which is your prerogative.

Take it or leave it?

Sorry fella that’s not how a forum works.  You post and people reply. In an earlier post I talked about emotions before and during a match.  This is why we go/ follow our team. This is why every fan does this.

Leagues are made up with many teams falling short of expectations, making a majority of fans almost masochistic in there loyalty.

Today was AT THE VERY LEAST One game this season, a fan should’ve been involved in if possible.  Supporting a team is a bit like a marriage- through good and bad time etc. 

If we we we top of the league and Florist bottom would you have been interested?

Right I will have my take on things gutted we lost, but pleased we went 2 up top and had a go., liking our new formation, and if Clarke does not get injured and Bielik stays in midfield for me we win that game, looking a better team to watch in the last few games, stick with this formation and we will keep improving, Bogle at 19 is still a very young player who shall be top draw soon. Felt for him today, but I will keep my head up. Bielik getting better with each game, Lawrence looking good, and Martin and Marriott up top will get better, looking forward to our games after the international break, hope Clarkes injury is not to bad. Once A Ram Always A Ram

4 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Take it or leave it?

Sorry fella that’s not how a forum works.  You post and people reply. In an earlier post I talked about emotions before and during a match.  This is why we go/ follow our team. This is why every fan does this.

Leagues are made up with many teams falling short of expectations, making a majority of fans almost masochistic in there loyalty.

Today was AT THE VERY LEAST One game this season, a fan should’ve been involved in if possible.  Supporting a team is a bit like a marriage- through good and bad time etc. 

If we we we top of the league and Florist bottom would you have been interested?

But it is how a forum works though isn't it.

Someone posts something but there is no compunction of anyone to either read or even acknowledge that post never mind reply to it. 

I've skim read a few posts this evening like everyone else am not compelled to reply to any or all of them.

8 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

I still think we over pass at the back and put ourselves under unnecessary pressure which showed when Roos ends up booting it into the middle of the park and straight to an opposing player. 

I'm starting to think Roos has a gift for finding the opposition player with his goal kicks. People say his distribution his good but I'd argue his shot stopping is better.

3 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Right I will have my take on things gutted we lost, but pleased we went 2 up top and had a go., liking our new formation, and if Clarke does not get injured and Bielik stats in midfield for me we win that game, looking a better team to watch in the last few games, stick with this formation and we will keep improving, Bogle at 19 is still a very young player who shall be top draw soon. Felt for him today, but I will keep my head up. Bielik getting better with each game, Lawrence looking good, and Martin and Marriott up top will get better, looking forward to our games after the international break, hope Clarkes injury is not to bad. Once A Ram Always A Ram

After today I hope Cocu drops the idea of Bielek being a makeshift centre half.

Not only does he not have the discipline to play in a back four, it also shifted the balance of midfield back in their favour.

Build the team around him, as you should do when spending that amount of money on a player, and make sure we have someone else (Evans, Wisdom, Forsyth, Buchanan) to fill in at centre back.

15 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Someone posts something but there is no compunction of anyone to either read or even acknowledge that post never mind reply to it. 

I've skim read a few posts this evening like everyone else am not compelled to reply to any or all of them.

Yes we all skim read posts and don’t agree with them without reply, but every now and then you read one stating that you couldn’t even be arsed to watch the game, never mind go to it,  because of your preconception of it not being worthy of your time and then be negative, then I have to reply to it as I find, since the start of your contributions to the forum I struggle to find a positive/constructive one

Just now, Ruda Harliss said:

Yes we all skim read posts and don’t agree with them without reply, but every now and then you read one stating that you couldn’t even be arsed to watch the game, never mind go to it,  because of your preconception of it not being worthy of your time, then I have to reply to it as I find, since the start of your contributions to the forum I struggle to find a positive/constructive one

And what's your point? No one forced you to reply to my post that's your prerogative that you did.

Assuming for a minute for the sake of argument that your gross generalisation is true that you cant find any positive posts from me again what is your point?

Someone equally may be offended by seeing a stream of happy clapper posts from another member of this forum are you then venturing that this behaviour should be banned from a general discussion forum 

29 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

And yet a lot are responded to through beer goggles ....keep the faith is my advice 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

And what's your point? No one forced you to reply to my post that's your prerogative that you did.

Assuming for a minute for the sake of argument that your gross generalisation is true that you cant find any positive posts from me again what is your point?

Someone equally may be offended by seeing a stream of happy clapper posts from another member of this forum are you then venturing that this behaviour should be banned from a general discussion forum 

My point was, that I ignore many posts I don’t agree with but cannot let a negative post from someone who ( in his own words) can’t be arsed to  watch a match because he thinks its not worth there time, when it’s one of the biggest games of the season!!

How can you honestly regard yourself as a fan after your original post? 

Archived