Uche Ikpeazu

maxjam

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fondly imagine the recruitment team look at players in general, not specific positions only. I'd hope, if the manager decided to ask, that they'd have information on a number of players in each and every position in each and every style. We may not need a striker today, ahead of more glaring weaknesses, but that shouldn't mean we don't take note of them.

Everything beyond that in terms of speculation that we're looking to sign someone, especially outside of a window, is filler for your morning rag until proven otherwise..

We have been short of a big striker for years. At the right price, he looks worth a go. 

Looking at the videos he doesn't seem to score a lot with his head for such a big man. His main attribute seems to be a determination to get to the ball first. Assuming he actually can head it, that should be helpful with set pieces at both ends.

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

We have been short of a big striker for years.

We had one for a while called "Martin Christie" or something like that - Solid hold up play, won balls in the air against defenders much taller than him, skillful, great link up play, intelligent, scored a few goals - Wonder what happened to him?

His main attribute seems to be a determination to get to the ball first.

Like Jack Marriott?

We have been short of a big striker for years. At the right price, he looks worth a go. 

Looking at the videos he doesn't seem to score a lot with his head for such a big man. His main attribute seems to be a determination to get to the ball first. Assuming he actually can head it, that should be helpful with set pieces at both ends.

Sounds like Conor Sammon

3 hours ago, David said:

There is a possibility that this is “news” to the recruitment team as well as they have never even heard of him. Just another thing worth considering.

Correct

i think this is another one from Coleen Rooney's instagram account. 

image.jpeg

Not sure how he would fair in the championship but he does a great job at hearts. Can be quite injury prone but when he’s fit he’s a good finisher and he’s probably the strongest player iv ever seen play. The way he uses his body to hold people off is ridiculous. At the right price I’d say he’s worth a go?

1 hour ago, Edinburgh ram said:

Not sure how he would fair in the championship but he does a great job at hearts. Can be quite injury prone but when he’s fit he’s a good finisher and he’s probably the strongest player iv ever seen play. The way he uses his body to hold people off is ridiculous. At the right price I’d say he’s worth a go?

You haven’t seen the Beast then?941D094A-C06A-4B04-A70E-9C8A499B93E2.jpeg.4c69da5fb970839d53649d445028d9f9.jpeg

Archived