Barnsley (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

We're already under the skin of all these baby faced Barnsley players. I reckon this is going to get feisty before 90 minutes are up. 

HT 1-2

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

I'm a bit concerned to be honest. For him to be immediately that sure, and for it to look so innocuous, makes me worry something important could have given way. Like a ligament or something. 

Oh poo don’t say that! Feel bad for laughing now. Just that it was such a ridiculous injury. No need for that little run up at all. 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

You would think Huddlestone would be perfect for penos. He's the most composed player on the pitch and he can put a ball wherever he wants from 12 yards. 

He's going off for his efforts, but good first half from him! 

It's the run up he can't do

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

You would think Huddlestone would be perfect for penos. He's the most composed player on the pitch and he can put a ball wherever he wants from 12 yards. 

He's going off for his efforts, but good first half from him! 

Apart from his flat footed nature is a primary cause of our awfulness at defending set pieces. 

Think we’ll miss huddlestone massively second half in this game. When he gets space he can de devastating, and he got that space first half.

If we forget obvious off field issues for now, think some comments on here are harsh. That was a pretty even half, was nothing like Brentford. Our lead certainly isn’t lucky. On the attack we look good, Paterson again is having an excellent game. Defence worries me hugely though, we’ll concede again in this game 100%. Just hope we can score another 4 so it hopefully doesn’t matter.

Archived