Huddlestone Captain

Rambalin

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Someone still got a hold of it 20 hours after he put it up.

It looks like it’s from his story. They expire after 24 hours. As others have said, not so easy to delete your own but it is possible. It’s definitely not accessible by any old joe though, just his friends list. Needs to keep that tighter knit though. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

It looks like it’s from his story. They expire after 24 hours. As others have said, not so easy to delete your own but it is possible. It’s definitely not accessible by any old joe though, just his friends list. Needs to keep that tighter knit though. 

Depends in whether his snapchat is public or private

11 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

That video will be shown in the courtroom, and I expect it to mean big trouble for Mason. 

I'll be amazed if Tom's video doesn't get bennett jailed.

now we just need big Tom to sell it to You've been framed for £250 and that will just about put the tin hat on it.

Just now, RamNut said:

I'll be amazed if Tom's video doesn't get bennett jailed.

now we just need big Tom to sell it to You've been framed for £250 and that will just about put the tin hat on it.

Would it actually make a difference in court when they'll already have his breathalyser and presumably blood (or whatever else they do) test results from the night anyway? Surely they will be more conclusive than the video?

Just now, RandomAccessMemory said:

Would it actually make a difference in court when they'll already have his breathalyser and presumably blood (or whatever else they do) test results from the night anyway? Surely they will be more conclusive than the video?

This is my thinking. Surely the breathalyser results are the reason for prosecution. 

The video just highlights what a daft decision it really was and plays into our feelings on it. 

3 minutes ago, RandomAccessMemory said:

The tests will put the office within certain levels, but within each level there is some variation. A magistrate who  thinks you should be punished can up the sentence within certain limits. The video will show him in a bad light.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/offences/magistrates-court/item/excess-alcohol-driveattempt-to-drive-revised-2017/

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

This is my thinking. Surely the breathalyser results are the reason for prosecution. 

The video just highlights what a daft decision it really was and plays into our feelings on it. 

Exactly, and whilst it doesn't appear to be the case this time, what with him throwing up, sometimes people can play up to the camera and things can seem worse than they are in reality.

1 minute ago, Shipley Ram said:

The tests will put the office within certain levels, but within each level there is some variation. A magistrate who  thinks you should be punished can up the sentence within certain limits. The video will show him in a bad light.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/offences/magistrates-court/item/excess-alcohol-driveattempt-to-drive-revised-2017/

Feels particularly inappropriate in the circumstances that I've given you a 'Cheers' for that, but it seemed the most fitting reaction word wise!

1 minute ago, RandomAccessMemory said:
4 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Feels particularly inappropriate in the circumstances that I've given you a 'Cheers' for that, but it seemed the most fitting reaction word wise!

Thanks I know what you mean. He can tick some of the agravating factors too, he he's got a big alcohol score he might be in trouble. 

Other aggravating factors

Failure to comply with current court orders

Offence committed on licence or post sentence supervision

LGV, HGV, PSV etc.

Poor road or weather conditions

Carrying passengers

Driving for hire or reward

Evidence of unacceptable standard of driving

Involved in accident

High level of traffic or pedestrians in the vicinity

1 minute ago, Shipley Ram said:

Thanks I know what you mean. He can tick some of the agravating factors too, he he's got a big alcohol score he might be in trouble. 

Other aggravating factors

Failure to comply with current court orders

Offence committed on licence or post sentence supervision

LGV, HGV, PSV etc.

Poor road or weather conditions

Carrying passengers

Driving for hire or reward

Evidence of unacceptable standard of driving

Involved in accident

High level of traffic or pedestrians in the vicinity

He'll be OK as long as Cocu doesn't turn up

Got to say just got back home and am astonished that it appears our so called new captain was involved in the video...

I might be called old fashioned in how I’ve managed teams and how I see things but how would Clough,McKay, Cox or Jim Smith dealt with this??

This may sound harsh but I’m sick of this ( excuse the pun ) dragging our great club through the dirt and this is how I’d deal with it IF and it is still IF it is confirmed that Tom and Mason were over the limit ( and surely they were ) 

Mason Bennett transfer listed and available for loan 

Richard Keogh told that he has unfortunately played his last game and contract will be terminated in the summer 

Tom Lawrence is a bit more difficult because of his recent tragic loss but for me still transfer listed 

Tom Huddlestone transfer listed and told contract won’t be renewed 

All 3 players to train with under23s and told will not play in first team again this season 

Now this may sound harsh but this will underline it all and we can move on without them as it’s a disgrace how they’ve brought the club such poor publicity 

Move on with our first team squad and add to it in january...this also sends a message to all of the first team squad as otherwise this will linger on for me and bring negativity with it ...we don’t need to be wondering how Mason or either Toms will be received by the fans as they won’t be involved...simple 

This may sound hard line and maybe I’m just over reacting as just seen video of Mason but I’m shocked and hate that players in our club are so disrespectful and stupid so don’t deserve to wear the shirt ....move on ...leave them to find there own way ....Curtis Captain ....rant over COYR 

2 hours ago, Saity said:

Got to say just got back home and am astonished that it appears our so called new captain was involved in the video...

I might be called old fashioned in how I’ve managed teams and how I see things but how would Clough,McKay, Cox or Jim Smith dealt with this??

This may sound harsh but I’m sick of this ( excuse the pun ) dragging our great club through the dirt and this is how I’d deal with it IF and it is still IF it is confirmed that Tom and Mason were over the limit ( and surely they were ) 

Mason Bennett transfer listed and available for loan 

Richard Keogh told that he has unfortunately played his last game and contract will be terminated in the summer 

Tom Lawrence is a bit more difficult because of his recent tragic loss but for me still transfer listed 

Tom Huddlestone transfer listed and told contract won’t be renewed 

All 3 players to train with under23s and told will not play in first team again this season 

Now this may sound harsh but this will underline it all and we can move on without them as it’s a disgrace how they’ve brought the club such poor publicity 

Move on with our first team squad and add to it in january...this also sends a message to all of the first team squad as otherwise this will linger on for me and bring negativity with it ...we don’t need to be wondering how Mason or either Toms will be received by the fans as they won’t be involved...simple 

This may sound hard line and maybe I’m just over reacting as just seen video of Mason but I’m shocked and hate that players in our club are so disrespectful and stupid so don’t deserve to wear the shirt ....move on ...leave them to find there own way ....Curtis Captain ....rant over COYR 

I wouldn't expose the U23's to these idiots, have them train on their own!

8 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

Someone has let THEM down ????  

Any responsibility for that video getting into the public domain rests with Huddlestone.

He filmed it and posted it on social media, as soon as he’s done that he has no control over what happens next.

I despair that a senior professional in the team would even consider doing that, no way should he be given the captaincy this weekend. How can any of the other players, particularly the younger ones have any respect for him now?

Stupid doesn’t even begin to describe his actions.

7 minutes ago, 61GT said:

Any responsibility for that video getting into the public domain rests with Huddlestone.

He filmed it and posted it on social media, as soon as he’s done that he has no control over what happens next.

I despair that a senior professional in the team would even consider doing that, no way should he be given the captaincy this weekend. How can any of the other players, particularly the younger ones have any respect for him now?

Stupid doesn’t even begin to describe his actions.

Are you saying Tom knew they were eventually going to drive home in that state?

i bet he’s horrified 

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Are you saying Tom knew they were eventually going to drive home in that state?

i bet he’s horrified 

No, not suggesting that.

However I am saying it was a stupid act (particularly for a senior pro) to film then post on social media. What was the purpose?

Archived