Huddlestone Captain

Rambalin

In his defence, Tom could have been filming earlier on in the night, is not if he’s been filming Bennett and saying “nah m8 you’ll be ok to drive” is it?

Im sure the events will be known by now to Cocu and his staff regards exactly what happened.  Do you think nobody was spewing up prior to the Play Off final in that massive pee up in Duffield?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Van Cone De Head said:

Why have they let him get in that state?

Why does he think that’s ok.

Someone should have got him home...ffs.

Are they all daft.

People are though. 

Ive had a laugh at a mate getting pissed a few times. Never for a minute did i think they would drive, if they had after i went home i dont see i would be to blame at all. Mason is 23. 

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

In his defence, Tom could have been filming earlier on in the night, is not if he’s been filming Bennett and saying “nah m8 you’ll be ok to drive” is it?

Im sure the events will be known by now to Cocu and his staff regards exactly what happened.  Do you think nobody was spewing up prior to the Play Off final in that massive pee up in Duffield?

If David was in that state, being sick everywhere and worse for where, would you record him and post it online for all of his friends, family and partner to see and humiliate him, or would you instead help him and sober him up as soon as possible and ensure he’s ok? 

I know the answer you will give but I know you’d do differently in that situation ?

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Why put it on social media for people to see in the first place? Then why keep it up after it comes to light what has happened? 

Maybe he put it on before the crash had happened?

Bit like the conga in the Kings Arms, Looks innocent fun. Similar could of happened that night.

Just now, Sexydadbod said:

If David was in that state, being sick everywhere and worse for where, would you record him and post it online for all of his friends, family and partner to see and humiliate him, or would or you instead help him and sober him up as soon as possible and ensure he’s ok? 

I know the answer you will give but I know you’d do differently in that situation ?

He’d demand it was put on social media. 

He’s a like hoare.

Just now, Boycie said:

Bit like the conga in the Kings Arms, Looks innocent fun. Similar could of happened that night.

He did.  I think people may be overreacting with hudds part in this.

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

Why put it on social media for people to see in the first place? Then why keep it up after it comes to light what has happened? 

He hasn’t posted it publicly. He’s sent it to his mates on Snapchat and someone’s had the foresight to record it immediately as they delete immediately (except for Stories, they delete after 24hrs)

Just now, rynny said:

He put it up on Snapchat, so it would likely have been something he would have been showing solely to a select group of friends. A lot more private than if he'd put it up on Twitter or something. It's only out in the open because one of those people that have seen it have sent it to the Mirror.

If it was up in the public domain before this happened then it would have been dug up by someone or other way, way before now.

Just now, angieram said:

Is Snapchat open to anyone or is it a closed group? A bit worried how the Mirror got hold of it.

Don’t ask me, im still in awe of these new fangled vhs jobbos

4 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

He hasn’t posted it publicly. He’s sent it to his mates on Snapchat and someone’s had the foresight to record it immediately as they delete immediately (except for Stories, they delete after 24hrs)

2 minutes ago, JfR said:

He put it up on Snapchat, so it would likely have been something he would have been showing solely to a select group of friends. A lot more private than if he'd put it up on Twitter or something. It's only out in the open because one of those people that have seen it have sent it to the Mirror.

If it was up in the public domain before this happened then it would have been dug up by someone or other way, way before now.

The Mirror had a video 20 hours after he put it up. The moment he knew of the incident he should have deleted.

1 minute ago, rynny said:

The Mirror had a video 20 hours after he put it up. The moment he knew of the incident he should have deleted.

Because someone recorded it when it was immediately sent? You just send them to people. It’s not like Instagram, you send it and it’s a one time viewing 

16 minutes ago, rynny said:

12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

10 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

8 minutes ago, JfR said:

Thinking about it, could it have been from a different night? Could it have been from the play off semi night? 

Archived