Huddlestone Captain

Rambalin

1 minute ago, rynny said:

The Mirror had a video 20 hours after he put it up. The moment he knew of the incident he should have deleted.

Dont think you can remove stuff from snapchat before it autodeletes. A flaw in the app.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ThePrisoner said:

Because someone recorded it when it was immediately sent? You just send them to people. It’s not like Instagram, you send it and it’s a one time viewing 

It was recorded 20 hours after it was put up though? 

16 minutes ago, Alpha said:

A lot of perfect people on the internet today. 

We’ve all had a laugh at our mates when they’ve been drunk, anyone who says otherwise are lying but to record them and put it on snap (taking into account the profession they’re in and potential snakey mates like Huddlestone’s mates here) is pretty dickheady. Even if the car accident didn’t occur, Cocu would have eventually found out about Bennett’s state and ask about why they let Bennett get in that state when it was supposed to be team bonding quiet drinks. Don’t see any advantage as to why Thudd posted it on snap, it’s effectively grassing Bennett up to Cocu. Yeah fair enough he could have recorded it and showed Bennett it the next morning privately but snap? Absolutely not.  If he was a 20 year old boy there’d be more leeway to say it’s more of a common occurrence, but Huddlestone is one of the senior players so he should know better. 

22 minutes ago, Alpha said:

A lot of perfect people on the internet today. 

Couldn't care less that he filmed his mate being sick. I've done it and had it done to me.

What I do care about is the fact that he's thick enough to put it on social media, no matter how private the group is. Of course that's going to come out if he's a professional footballer.  Couldn't care less if it was put on social media if his name was Joe Bloggs.

I'd also rather our players not be spewing up in the loos with a game at the weekend, regardless of whether they're out injured or not. But I could have looked past that if it wasn't for the other events.

27 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

People are though. 

Ive had a laugh at a mate getting pissed a few times. Never for a minute did i think they would drive, if they had after i went home i dont see i would be to blame at all. Mason is 23. 

It’s a poor reflection of the players professionalism.

Cocu talks about the senior professionals at the club,someone should have stepped   

in.

I agree that Bennett is 23 and should know better but he obviously doesn’t .

The fact that Huddlestone and others are all taking the mick and filming it just makes me sad.

I can see it getting worse.

We still don’t know who else was involved?

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Dont think you can remove stuff from snapchat before it autodeletes. A flaw in the app.

Can you not? I have never really used it. Asked my mate that uses it quite a bit and he said that you could. ?‍♂️

15 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If someone sends you something you can save it.

I would guess that it’s been sent then passed on and following the unfolding saga someone has seen the opportunity to make a few quid.

What a set of plonkers.

3 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

If someone sends you something you can save it.

I would guess that it’s been sent then passed on and following the unfolding saga someone has seen the opportunity to make a few quid.

What a set of plonkers.

Not forgiving him but who needs friends like that? 

46 minutes ago, Boycie said:

In his defence, Tom could have been filming earlier on in the night, is not if he’s been filming Bennett and saying “nah m8 you’ll be ok to drive” is it?

Im sure the events will be known by now to Cocu and his staff regards exactly what happened.  Do you think nobody was spewing up prior to the Play Off final in that massive pee up in Duffield?

Dunno about that, but did Godfrey open up special like to flog a few bacon baps to the lads? ?

Regardless of what happened later on that night. The video posted by Huddlestone of Bennett being sick is wrong. OK send it to the rest of your teammates, so as to take the micky out of Bennett when he turns up for training the next day. But don't put it out on a social media website for the whole world to see. It not only causes one of your own teammates to be embarrassed, it will also be an embarrassment to the club you play for and pays your wages. But as this video as appeared after that nights car crash and the fallout from it. I don't see how Huddlestone can keep the capain's armband, he as just been given.

What all this is doing for the moral of all the other players and their team spirit. We can only wait and see, when they run out on Saturday.

Looks as if the team building session that started this whole sorry mess as gone well.

22 minutes ago, rynny said:

Can you not? I have never really used it. Asked my mate that uses it quite a bit and he said that you could. ?‍♂️

I thought not but could be wrong. I only use snapchat to view other peoples stuff. I never post anything haha

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

You can delete stories off Snapchat btw, but in all fairness it’s not immediately obvious when you’ve got one uploaded. Easy to see others, slightly harder to notice yours. So in Huddlestones defence, he could simply have forgot he posted it.

Or didn’t hear about the crash until next morning?

Archived