v Bristol City (H) Match Thread

Parsnip

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor half of football. Far too many individual errors, losing possession constantly. It’s also amazing how our back 4 can still look isolated with us playing two DMs. 

First real test for Cocu. How you going to change that?

Just now, TexasRam said:

Wonder who this seasons scapegoat will be???? 

Wont be Malone - he's gonna lose his place as soon as Bogle's back if he keeps playing like this while Bogle's injured. Could lose it to Buchanan before then, to be honest.

Embarrassing,we have created one decent chance,things need to change and uick

We dont need two holding midfielders playing at home so take Hudds off and get Marriott on as Waghorn as no chance on his own especially given the way we are playing

Dont care how good at passing is - I'd be taking Huddlestone off at halftime and bring Evans on. Dowell may as well not be on the pitch, so I'd give Knight a go and bring Marriott for whoever you want in the front three.

I've run out of subs, so then just take Malone off and play with 10 men.

I got slammed for saying we weren't very good at Huddersfield.

And we weren't.

They outplayed us for an hour.

We were outplayed for an hour at Stoke too.

And tonight maybe we have been the better team but we defend like amateurs.

I'm not worried in the big picture as I think Cocu is still figuring things out, but we have to be honest, we are poor at the back.

Clark is way overrated. He's great in the air, but he's far too slow when you play him alongside Keogh.

It's clear we're nowhere near as good as we thought we were. Shouldn't be that much of a surprise given that we've lost the best three players from last season, the fourth can't get in the pitch and the fifth is injured.

We may have a great manager but he has a lot of work to do.

Now, get freakin' Marriott on the freakin' pitch.

Archived