Sign in to follow this  
kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

Jamie Paterson

17 minutes ago, irobinson said:

He looks a bit of a tw at I must admit, but non plussed

now I know who he is and his shirt number is - I’ll definitkey boo him next time he comes on .

Nice one.

On 11/08/2019 at 14:53, angieram said:

I was sat in West Stand Upper. They don't seem to do boos up there. Or applause either, judging from those around me. 

I would check their pulses at the next home game. Do they do the bounce ?

On 11/08/2019 at 14:45, Carnero said:

This must depend on where you were sat as all I heard was generous applause. No boos. Nada.

From the south lower I heard a tiny bit of booing (couldn't tell which part of the ground it was coming from - but it couldn't have been more than 20 people

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

From the south lower I heard a tiny bit of booing (couldn't tell which part of the ground it was coming from - but it couldn't have been more than 20 people

It was 21 people, plus at one point there was a real life dog booing in the east stand, he even turned his back on the match when Paterson came on.

Posted (edited)

I used to attend games back when Savage was with us, and I remember a small group of folks near the top of the North stand who boo'd him, either when he came on or when his name was announced pre-game, every single game until I stopped going. I assume it continued until he retired.

Really weird, some people. 

Edited by SaintRam