Scott Sinclair - signed for PNE

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Never rated him and he is well passed his best now....

Could say the same for Rooney, still doesnt mean they're not better than what we currently have. Id much prefer to see Sinclair in our starting 11 over Lawrence, Bennett, FloJo, Paterson & Whittaker. I guess its all about opinions.

43 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I have a feeling Sinclair will be our first signing of the window, just a feeling.

I thought so too a while back, but from what I hear, I don’t think he’s a target.

Regardless, I think this Benkovic deal will be done pretty quick. Or indeed the Rooney transfer will be first, if you’re really feeling like an arse.

18 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Could say the same for Rooney, still doesnt mean they're not better than what we currently have. Id much prefer to see Sinclair in our starting 11 over Lawrence, Bennett, FloJo, Paterson & Whittaker. I guess its all about opinions.

No, Rooney not too long ago was a world class footballer. Sinclair at his best was a decent Championship player....but as you say, all about opinions ?

On 25/12/2019 at 17:30, Van Cone De Head said:

I’d rather someone else mate,get better value and someone who wants to prove himself.

I don’t know him,it’s just a feeling.

I’d rather have Jonny Russell.

Give him a six month loan, to the end of his contract, gives him plenty to prove - surely he sees his next contract at championship level.

We get a motivated player and the inside track to sign him if he proves himself.  All without a big commitment.

12 minutes ago, U.M. said:

Give him a six month loan, to the end of his contract, gives him plenty to prove - surely he sees his next contract at championship level.

We get a motivated player and the inside track to sign him if he proves himself.  All without a big commitment.

That sounds reasonable.

If he is to be our first signing of the window ( no knowledge - just IF) when would he need to be registered by so that he could be in the squad for Barnsley?

sorry I realise this could apply to any of the transfer rumours but wasn’t sure where to post ??‍♂️

Just now, Dava75 said:

If he is to be our first signing of the window ( no knowledge - just IF) when would he need to be registered by so that he could be in the squad for Barnsley?

sorry I realise this could apply to any of the transfer rumours but wasn’t sure where to post ??‍♂️

Players can be registered straight away so if he would be signed the very first day, he'd available.

By the way, he won't be the first, Rooney is! He is only waiting for registered, which starts 1th of Jan.

Archived