LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, rynny said:

He got "caught" on his left leg, went down holding his right. 

Yeah that didn’t exactly look good tbf, but still, contacts contact. There was clear contact on the VAR, nowhere near the ball, thus it has to be called no goal. Certainly so if that handball is called up, because that’s about as difficult to spot.

Seems like most of the better teams this season have already had one or two games where they've been caught out and got beat by a team that they shouldn't really be losing to. Might be two more on the cards tonight with Swansea 2 goals down at home to Brentford and even more shockingly West Brom 2 goals down at home to Barnsley. Shows there's some truth to the "anyone can beat anyone in this league" cliche.

11 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

thought of forest going top tommorow makes me wanna gag

Well it's a good job they won't be then. 

Your obsession with them is starting to concern me... We aren't going to have to change your name to nffcfan1 are we? 

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Titan Games

10 minutes ago, Andicis said:

So jealous of Leicester. They are a million miles ahead of us.

They are an example yes. Its difficult for me sometimes because Leicester are the reason clubs like us have their hands tied when it comes to spending money their owner can afford to.

Wonder what the owners if those businesses that folded or lost millions think when they see Leicester being profitable but not offering to compensate those whos lives or businesses they ruined! 

Archived