LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

Ederson off at half time in the Man City game with injury, which means they're now just one injury away from Carson in goal.
Now, I've got nothing against Claudio Bravo, but can't he take one for the team? Doesn't have to be anything serious, just a little knock on the ankle, anything.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, JfR said:

Ederson off at half time in the Man City game with injury, which means they're now just one injury away from Carson in goal.
Now, I've got nothing against Claudio Bravo, but can't he take one for the team? Doesn't have to be anything serious, just a little knock on the ankle, anything.

Or just get sent off ?

I'd be bricking it in that situation if I was Walker - be delighted the team took the decision to see the game out and not try and win it ? 

20 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Or just get sent off ?

Reds in the Champions League don't carry over, unfortunately, but to be honest managing to get sent off in 36 minutes as a substitute goalkeeper is a droppable offence, anyway.

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

He misses the next Champions League match, doesn’t he?

Yeah, but I would imagine Ederson would be fit again for the next one. It's apparently not a serious injury to Ederson so 20 days would probably be enough time for him to get fit again, though I hope it isn't.

1 minute ago, David said:

This is a really good game tbh, both teams going at it, well worth sticking on 

Every time I've seen Hughes since he left, he's been on the right wing for Watford.

Now he's much more central, I'm hoping he's promising but ineffectual, so we can snatch him back in January!!

2 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Every time I've seen Hughes since he left, he's been on the right wing for Watford.

Now he's much more central, I'm hoping he's promising but ineffectual, so we can snatch him back in January!!

If he's going to be playing in the Championship he may as well come back to us. Make a real low offer for him and then make an even lower offer for Ince (his parents cant be involved though)  when Stoke go to league 1.

Archived