LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool fans with short memories, selective memory perhaps......... calling Sterling greedy...... now correct me if I’m wrong but a certain ex captain was on his way to Chelsea unless they gave him a huge pay rise. But he’s a hero ?

11 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Please tell me he put his hand out then withdrew it at the last second, stuck his thumb on the end of his nose and wiggled his fingers about.

You wish.

If you can't see how wrong his behaviour is then what can I say...

Thoughts go out to all those that take delight in Liverpool struggling, wouldn't bet against them lifting the title this year, they look the real deal.....as they did last year as well to be fair.

Klopp has assembled one of the most entertaining teams to watch for a while, the bloke deserves all the plaudits he's getting ad will get.

If Leicester won it again, would take a little of the shine off the other unthinkable unbelievable title. 

Brendan Rodgers stock is rising though, many will dismiss his time at Celtic as being a pub league, but you can’t deny that he’s showing now what a cracking manager he is.

Makes you wonder if Arsenal may start looking at think about luring him away.

20 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

He'd have been better positioned and stopped Liverpool's third.

Was that Given on the benches to the side (or the extended part) of the Man City team bench?

19 hours ago, SKRam said:

My thoughts too, can that be right? 

Was indeed Given sat near their bench.  Wonder if he'd popped up to see how Carson was getting on.  Not a bad place to watch the game from though.

I'm a big fan of Liverpool & Klopp in particular, but I actually thought Cit-eh were the better side for large parts of the game.  If Aguero & Stirling were on song it would've been a lot closer.  But Pep & their fans blaming poor refereeing decisions need to give their heads a good wobble.  If was their piss poor defending that cost em.  All four of them were so narrow at times, Salah, Mane', TAA & Robertson had all the time & space in the world. One of Pep's Achilles heels is how his defense does once a side is able beat the press...

Archived