LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Sorry you missed out, I've sent one in with me eating a dozen Yorkshire puds and wearing a flat cap, whilst holding a Yorkshire terrier, Paddy Power sash covered in coal dust. 

I shall have to up the yorkshireism.

next photo will be me lying nude in a field of mud with only strategically placed pontefract cake and a white rose held in my gums. And if that doesn't get me the gig, the one of me defecating on a Burnley FC program sure;y will

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I shall have to up the yorkshireism.

next photo will be me lying nude in a field of mud with only strategically placed pontefract cake and a white rose held in my gums. And if that doesn't get me the gig, the one of me defecating on a Burnley FC program sure;y will

I've set up a petition to make Yorkshire it's own country. 

prince harry mic drop GIF

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Got to love the Blades,completely outworking Palace And if that fails completely flattening then.

4 points from 2 games is good. I for one am hoping they stay up by 1 point relegating West Ham, and the Goal which keeps United up is the diviest dive for a penalty that you have ever seen.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Didn't we have a player by the same name ?

No you are confusing Mason Mount with Mel Morris.

Only abysmal finishing prevented Leicester from getting all three points. They should have won easily in the end.

Chelsea defensively were all over the place. Really weak and preventing crosses and passes in and around the box. 

Something very familiar about the whole performance.

Archived