The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm actually in central London all week, glad I missed that one ..

Bigger game is on Friday, against an apparently piss poor Stoke side. 

Fully expecting us to drop points there. The Forest way.. 

A game in which both sides will try to surrender possession... you may want to stay in London for a while longer

6 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Good opportunity to pop over and take a look at the new Wembley, if you get chance while you're down that way.  

Been before mate, completed it. 

Robbie Williams concert with my other male mate ?‍♂️Nothing wrong with that..  

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Nathan Jones is about the only man in the championship more likely for the sack than mason bennett 

I think he's doing a fine job, picked up the rowett project and seems to gradually, match by match entrenching Stoke in the league 1 race, tough competition from Huddersfield, but if they stick with him, I think they can get there.

I honestly felt pretty bad for them. They really huffed and puffed in the first half, deservedly in the lead then let a complete poo one in just before the break. Heads down from there and one way traffic afterwards. 

Look completely devoid of confidence, and Jones bless him was going apeshit on the sideline. 

Its not going to work, he should step aside and let someone salvage their season. Don't imagine they'll be there at the end of the season.

Pulis back perhaps? He'd have them firing. 

Archived