Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

24 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Isn't the new stadium at right angles to the old one? 

No it's laid-out exactly the same as the old Wembley and according to the Villa website we will be in the east end.

We were deffo in the west end when we lost to Fester, (don't ask me how I know).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

oh god oh god.

flights are about $1200 right now (normally $400-$600) and I just bought a fridge. 

I'm tempted.

Sell the fridge? 

1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

oh god oh god.

flights are about $1200 right now (normally $400-$600) and I just bought a fridge. 

I'm tempted.

my mate woody flew back from australia to watch norwich in the play off final a couple of years ago. the local paper printed an article about it, but miscaptioned the photo.

restaurantboss.thumb.PNG.0112b837c21b1d361cb082118556ce74.PNG

54 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Desperate for any info for tickets, I realise members have first shot and general sales are a bit hard to get to from Brisbane. If I jag a ticket I’ll be there in a flash. Worth another 30 hours of flying.

Just be patient until the club publicises the information!!!

I’ve sent off a email to the club to see if there is anyway international fans can acquire a ticket. Won’t hold my breath waiting, I’ve had mixed responses from the club the last few times I’ve tried to get tickets.

Archived