Evictions

angieram

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

I am rubbish at accents to be fair. Right in front of us too, an older chap said something to him and he started on him. Hopefully he was denied access to the game.

Remember years ago, back at the BBG, getting set on by a load of Derby fans accusing my mate of being a Blackburn fan and squaring up to him for having a front to come in our boozer. He was from Ilson...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a moment on the platform when the Leeds train was filling up on p6 and a few halfwits were hanging out the window screaming obscenities at the “Duffield massive” on p5. They were giving it back large but I did wonder what would happen if about 50 of the Yorkshire numpties decided to pop over to p5 as they had a 30 min wait...

38 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Loads of trouble after the game at Audi garage/merlin island. Nobody wearing colours so hard to separate fans.

I parked in Derby Arena for first time so walked past the Leeds fans coming out. Seems a bit odd that the away fans have their separate path before reaching the road where it's packed with both sets of fans.

A Derby fan gave me some lip at the velodrome about being Leeds *** and how before forest there was leeds, (cringe) where the path behind the south stand meets the one from the car park. I don’t think he realised Derby fans come from down their too haha jumper and jeans was a bad choice clearly by me. 

From the West Stand I watched a guy in the North Stand Family section who was dragged out after they scored. He looked like he was putting up a lot of resistance and possibly landing a few on the stewards. He was eventually restrained somewhat and as he was being walked along the front of the stand to be kicked out, some middle-aged Rocky Balboa with a bit of a belly 'sprinted' a full 10 metres and landed a real sucker punch of a straight right on him. He was dragged out too. For any boxing fans out there, although it was a truly pathetic sight - in fairness both put on a better show than Dereck Chisora's last opponent.

I was in block H west upper and three drunk Leeds lads celebrated, unfortunately one Derby fan decided to jump 3 rows and start a fight rather than let the stewards kick them out. Although, the stewards were far to slow and weak in dealing with the whole situation. Pretty disappointing to see right in front of us as I was with my 80 year old uncle. 

2 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

I could see the one in the North stand getting taken out. Is that the family bit of the stand? 

If so, it was pretty poor that people thought it was ok to throw punches at him as he was taken away. 

I was watching that from west stand. I thought and our fans AND stewards were disgusting.

there were numerous people  on the row behind trying to attack and thump the Leeds fan as the stewards dragged him out. None of those Derby fans were ejected. They took him down the steps towards the ground level where another Derby fan had appeared and was waiting, and landed a real haymaker as the Leeds fan arrived at that spot and again the stewards did nothing.

he looked like a normal fan who just happened to be sat in north stand. Maybe he was there with a Derby fan friend, who knows? But i have been in away grounds in with the home / opposition fans on occasion and you would not expect to be attacked just because you supported the away team.

no more stories about Rotherham stewards please. Ours were pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I was watching that from west stand. I thought and our fans AND stewards were disgusting.

there were numerous people  on the row behind trying to attack and thump the Leeds fan as the stewards dragged him out. None of those Derby fans were ejected. They took him down the steps towards the ground level where another Derby fan had appeared and was waiting, and landed a real haymaker as the Leeds fan arrived at that spot and again the stewards did nothing.

he looked like a normal fan who just happened to be sat in north stand. Maybe he was there with a Derby fan friend, who knows? But i have been in away grounds in with the home / opposition fans on occasion and you would not expect to be attacked just because you supported the away team.

That's going to happen in a game of this size when emotion is high . Sorry mate .  Had this with a particularly gobby Brighton fan a few years ago . He escaped as it was a nothing game.  If your with a mate in an away end, play the game and keep quiet .  He must have made it obvious who he supported.  Probably at home now regaling his friend's with tales of his bravery taking on a whole stand .

Leeds fans were as expected, and showed why they are probably the most hated club in the country. I managed to shield my young daughter from it, especially outside the ground after the game, where luckily she was only interested in her ice cream ?

5 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I saw it from the West as well. What I dont understand is why the Police / stewards didnt then go back afterwards and take out the Derby fans. If the cameras didnt spot them they were lucky, they should of been arrested. Idiots. Hopefully the club identify and ban them. 

Football fans complain because of heavy handed policing around the country but can you blame them? 

The 5:15pm kick off time isnt a reason either, its an excuse for people who cant handle their beer. 

11 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

That's going to happen in a game of this size when emotion is high . Sorry mate .  Had this with a particularly gobby Brighton fan a few years ago . He escaped as it was a nothing game.  If your with a mate in an away end, play the game and keep quiet .  He must have made it obvious who he supported.  Probably at home now regaling his friend's with tales of his bravery taking on a whole stand .

Bowlocks. People don't know how to behave. 

he was in the family stand ffs.

Just now, RamNut said:

He wasn't in the family area. He was lower down to (our) right hand side of goal. He was giving as good as he got.

There's a reason that clubs don't want away fans in home ends - we'd just conceded and emotions are running high. He's already in the wrong for even being there. He's broken the code by celebrating the goal. I hope he gets banned from Elland Road for his stupidity and I  have no sympathy for him whatsoever. 

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

He shouldn't have been though should he .   Also if he was with a friend he knew it was a family stand and probably shouldn't have celebrated the goal with kid's around knowing what might happen . His fault all ends up .   He clearly didn't know how to behave, if he had he wouldn't have a sore head .  If he couldn't get a legitimate ticket he should have stayed at home . End of .

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

He wasn't in the family area. He was lower down to (our) right hand side of goal. He was giving as good as he got.

There's a reason that clubs don't want away fans in home ends - we'd just conceded and emotions are running high. He's already in the wrong for even being there. He's broken the code by celebrating the goal. I hope he gets banned from Elland Road for his stupidity and I  have no sympathy for him whatsoever. 

He wasn't throwing any punches.

he's broken the code by celebrating the goal. What planet is that? 

I celebrated  5 goals at sheff wed, and why shouldn't I? 

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

He wasn't throwing any punches.

he's broken the code by celebrating the goal. What planet is that? 

I celebrated  5 goals at sheff wed, and why shouldn't I? 

You go sit in a home end and celebrate the away side's goals? You deserve all you get. 

Unless it's a different incident I saw, he was definitely throwing punches. 

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think we all understand that he broke the rule, and if you do that you expect to get turfed out with a bit of verbals and perhaps some jostling.

However, just because emotions are running high doesnt give people the excuse to start throwing punches around.

He was being restrained by stewards walking along towards the ailse and the row behind were talking pot shots. They were just as culpable. Do that on a street and you are locked up. 

Archived