Evictions

angieram

Been in away ends all my life.......you do at your own peril!

80s - Been in Shed end and Clock end Higbury, etc - you take your chance.....

Was in Putney end at Fulham playoffs last year and in the Gallowgate at Newcastle.

if you want to live - don't shout up!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Shorty389 said:

Not so easy when they dont wear colours, if you were walking down the street and everyone wearing normal.clothes could you tell what team they supported.... 

True, but easy to spot Leeds fans. They all have a portion of chips on their shoulder.

26 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

True, but easy to spot Leeds fans. They all have a portion of chips on their shoulder.

If Derby win the 2nd leg it will be the EFL's fault for training their linesman to not give us a penalty in the 1st leg. At 1-1 Derby wouldn't have gone all out at ER and got that early goal (which was offside may i add).

The football leagues corrupt.

2 hours ago, RedSox said:

Don't be daft.  My son has a southern accent, but he doesn't support a London team.  He's a committed DCFC fan.  If the club spoke to him at the point he was trying to buy a ticket against QPR as an example, how would they know he's a Derby fan using your approach?

Well for one with his ticket histroy will show this and these lot had none so commion sence would told them this.

30 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well for one with his ticket histroy will show this and these lot had none so commion sence would told them this.

Can we order tickets for b4 against KP - Boxing at PP?

Promise i can prove i'm a b4 fan by taking my jacket off.

16 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I cant tell you the number of times I have been outed, and taken a beating, for my alleged support of Corinthian Casuals.

Yes those Old Etonians are quite rough.

All that Rugby puts hairs on your chest (sic)

22 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look they could tell by listening to them who they supported.

I sound like a southerner B4, hope you wouldn't be landing one on me because I sound different ? We pull in fans from all over, including Yorkshire!

On 12/05/2019 at 12:14, angieram said:

You go sit in a home end and celebrate the away side's goals? You deserve all you get. 

Unless it's a different incident I saw, he was definitely throwing punches. 

There were several evictions in separate areas of the North Stand.

One idiot on Row A  (the front row of the 'Upper' bit), just a few to the left of the Memsahib and myself, leapt to his feet yelling when Leeds scored, brandishing a beer bottle he had sneaked up to his seat. He obviously realised his mistake immediately and made his own way out of a predictably hostile crowd - but then was victim of a 'cheap shot' from a Derby fan and was pushed from behind, head first down the stairs.

On 12/05/2019 at 17:10, Wrightdcfc said:

So what if Derby fans was trying to attack Leeds fans in OUR end? They know the consequences coming to sit in OUR end, why just get kicked out with a slap on the wrist and go enjoy the rest of their evening? When they could get a slap they might not forget.

You are part of the problem, not part of the solution, and it's because of people like you that I no longer go to any away games and am seriously considering turning my back on football entirely.

Please, please never become interested in cricket. Thugs like you ruining one sport is more than enough.

Sith Happens
12 minutes ago, eddie said:

One idiot on Row A  (the front row of the 'Upper' bit), just a few to the left of the Memsahib and myself, leapt to his feet yelling when Leeds scored, brandishing a beer bottle he had sneaked up to his seat. He obviously realised his mistake immediately and made his own way out of a predictably hostile crowd - but then was victim of a 'cheap shot' from a Derby fan and was pushed from behind, head first down the stairs.

Hopefully the Derby fan was ejected too. Bet not though.

33 minutes ago, eddie said:

Never mind .  Better than him using that bottle on some poor unsuspecting person at the front or in the concourse who didn't see him coming .  That happened to me  outside the Hawthorns in 96.  Shame someone didn't give him a cheap shot saving me 7 stitches.    

23 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Hopefully the Derby fan was ejected too. Bet not though.

I bet he will get banned though. DCFC and the Police will go through the CCTV footage and will ban and probably prosecute any Derby fans hitting out at the dirty lids fans.

I got arrested in the 1980's for hitting a Chelsea fan that came into the popside with his mates to attack the Derby fans, I pleaded self defence but was told that I wasn't allowed too because it was football related.

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I bet he will get banned though. DCFC and the Police will go through the CCTV footage and will ban and probably prosecute any Derby fans hitting out at the dirty lids fans.

I got arrested in the 1980's for hitting a Chelsea fan that came into the popside with his mates to attack the Derby fans, I pleaded self defence but was told that I wasn't allowed too because it was football related.

Doesn't sound like this was self defence though.  Hopefully a lengthy ban.

Sith Happens
10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Never mind .  Better than him using that bottle on some poor unsuspecting person at the front or in the concourse who didn't see him coming .  That happened to me  outside the Hawthorns in 96.  Shame someone didn't give him a cheap shot saving me 7 stitches.    

Nothing to say he was going to use the bottle to glass someone. Clearly a dick and deserved to be evicted. 

But we can't excuse someone's thuggish actions because someone else has done worse.

Archived