Evictions

angieram

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

So just because he was throwing punches, that means our fans should throw punches back? Whatever happened to "being the bigger person".... I assume that you wouldnt care if you then got arrested for punching said away fan and therefore received a ban..... 

No, they should just sit there and be a punchbag. Sorry pal, I don't know how you were raised, but my dad taught me to fight back and never be bullied.

3 minutes ago, ossieram said:

No, they should just sit there and be a punchbag. Sorry pal, I don't know how you were raised, but my dad taught me to fight back and never be bullied.

I was raised to not take any s *** from anyone.... but that doesn't mean I go around throwing a punch at anyone who throws a punch at me....yes it has happened before, and while I appreciate you cant walk away while you're sat in a row of seats within a stadium, deliberately moving so you're in the path of said person and throwing a punch, isn't the right thing to do in my eyes.... 

Alot of people take kids to a match, what kind of message are we sending to those kids if they keep seeing fans punching each other. 

2 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

I was raised to not take any s *** from anyone.... but that doesn't mean I go around throwing a punch at anyone who throws a punch at me....yes it has happened before, and while I appreciate you cant walk away while you're sat in a row of seats within a stadium, deliberately moving so you're in the path of said person and throwing a punch, isn't the right thing to do in my eyes.... 

Alot of people take kids to a match, what kind of message are we sending to those kids if they keep seeing fans punching each other. 

What sort of message would you like to send to those kids? Would you like them to think it's ok for people to go along attacking people and others shouldn't step in to stop them?

If my grandson hadn't been with me yesterday, I would have gone and defended the lad being attacked by the leeds fans whilst the police walked on with their backs to it.

Just now, ossieram said:

What sort of message would you like to send to those kids? Would you like them to think it's ok for people to go along attacking people and others shouldn't step in to stop them?

If my grandson hadn't been with me yesterday, I would have gone and defended the lad being attacked by the leeds fans whilst the police walked on with their backs to it.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't defend someone, I've just tried to say that there are probably better ways to do that than to get involved by throwing punches back, because that's what they want.... like I said in my earlier post, better to be the bigger person... but then you ignored that and assumed that I was saying they should just sit and be a punch bag....

Just now, Shorty389 said:

I'm not saying that you shouldn't defend someone, I've just tried to say that there are probably better ways to do that than to get involved by throwing punches back, because that's what they want.... like I said in my earlier post, better to be the bigger person... but then you ignored that and assumed that I was saying they should just sit and be a punch bag....

I didn't ignore anything, I just don't think standing back and letting other get hit or getting hit yourself without hitting back makes you the bigger person. I guess it's one of those things we will have to agree to disagree on.

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

I didn't ignore anything, I just don't think standing back and letting other get hit or getting hit yourself without hitting back makes you the bigger person. I guess it's one of those things we will have to agree to disagree on.

It is, everyone has their different opinions. Mine is just that hitting back wont get you anywhere

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

There were two north east corner in the east stand in club colours stwards got rid and of them.

Club should ask for remove jackets to see what is on underneath them.

What if its only a bra?

15 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Are you David Carradine in disguise

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

No mate, Ghandi.

Nope, just a parent who's autistic child spent half of the match crying because despite his ear defenders he could hear "lots of naughty words and angry people" ... which hasnt happened at any other matches we have been to this season (and we have been to all but 2 or 3 home matches), I am just extremely glad that he didn't see any fighting...

Thankfully his day got a thousand times better when he got to meet some of the players and get their signatures/autographs, whatever you want to call them. 

3 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Thankfully his day got a thousand times better when he got to meet some of the players and get their signatures/autographs, whatever you want to call them. 

You've genuinely made my day with that last comment. 

2 hours ago, dcfc4ever said:

Your critical of our fans and stewards yet @Angieram has told you the Leeds fan was throwing punches so he deserves what he gets.Perhaps you shouldn’t comment when your not even sitting in the north stand and not aware of the actual facts before you post.As for your further posts you sound like a spoilt child

Lol. You sound like a plonker Rodney.

The leeds fan threw no punches whilst i was watching, whilst Derby fans were allowed free reign by the stewards. The one that really amazed me was the Derby fan who left his seat and waited near the exit before  throwing a huge punch, and received no sanction whatsoever. If this had been televised i would think the club would be facing serious questions. The underlying attitude that any fan who is not sat in the away End and who happens to celebrate or show any visible support for their team, "deserves all they get" is pathetic. 

Who sets the rules? 

Is a fan wearing colours a valid target? Is it ok to attack the fan if its a elderly bloke? Or a woman? Or a youngster? 

If a fan gets attacked is it legitimate to attack a Derby fan on the way home in retaliation?

if you get attacked and punched is it ok to pull a knife?

Why is any of it acceptable?

Just behave you idiots.

I remember going into the away end with a couple of mates when we were in the old Division 3 at the Baseball Ground against Brentford I think.  Normally stood on the Pop Side / Columbo end and it was absolutely hammering it down.  We’d figured that the away fans on the Ossie Terrace usually got put into the stands if it was raining and true to form we were moved into the Ossie lower with about 30 other Brentford supporters (they came in a taxi?).  Sat on our hands all 1st half, think we were 1 up and told stewards we’d accidentally gone in the wrong end and got put into the C Stand at half time.  Still got wet through on the walk back after the game ?

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look they could tell by listening to them who they supported.

I cant tell you the number of times I have been outed, and taken a beating, for my alleged support of Corinthian Casuals.

2 hours ago, Wrightdcfc said:

. I feel football violence is back on the rise and the reason so, is that the working class man has had enough and needs to let off steam. 

What has the working class man had enough of? Leeds winning? 

10 hours ago, RamNut said:

Lol. You sound like a plonker Rodney.

The leeds fan threw no punches whilst i was watching, whilst Derby fans were allowed free reign by the stewards. The one that really amazed me was the Derby fan who left his seat and waited near the exit before  throwing a huge punch, and received no sanction whatsoever. If this had been televised i would think the club would be facing serious questions. The underlying attitude that any fan who is not sat in the away End and who happens to celebrate or show any visible support for their team, "deserves all they get" is pathetic. 

Who sets the rules? 

Is a fan wearing colours a valid target? Is it ok to attack the fan if its a elderly bloke? Or a woman? Or a youngster? 

If a fan gets attacked is it legitimate to attack a Derby fan on the way home in retaliation?

if you get attacked and punched is it ok to pull a knife?

Why is any of it acceptable?

Just behave you idiots.

We all know that football shouldn’t produce the levels of emotion it does but the truth is it does , yes you are very much right that punching away fans in the home end is wrong but ffs let’s not pretend that any fan desperate enough to see a game that they buy tickets for the wrong end don’t have a responsibility to behave with the savvy to not wind up the people around them by celebrating goals or making theirselves known and I would go as far as to say they should be able to be banned from football grounds perhaps prosecuted

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look they could tell by listening to them who they supported.

Don't be daft.  My son has a southern accent, but he doesn't support a London team.  He's a committed DCFC fan.  If the club spoke to him at the point he was trying to buy a ticket against QPR as an example, how would they know he's a Derby fan using your approach?

Archived