Evictions

angieram

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Some idiot guy in the back yard, mouthing off at staff and customers, threatening the guy on the door.

Yeah two or three (I couldn’t quite see all) giving it some when they scored. I assumed that there was going to be more, going on what they were saying on social media. The ticket office must have sussed them out. Not nice when u take a 7 and 9 year old. 

Sith Happens
Just now, angieram said:

Oh yeah, I was in there and videoed some of that! 

Someone told me he was a Leeds fan, don't know if true or not, guess that makes it a good story.

Apparently they were stopping people coming in just to use the toilet and he just barged past to get in.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Someone told me he was a Leeds fan, don't know if true or not, guess that makes it a good story.

Apparently they were stopping people coming in just to use the toilet and he just barged past to get in.

Definitely a Yorkshire accent! He was f-ing and blind -ing right in front of me. Trying to make out the security guy was assaulting him too. That's why I filmed it.

Sith Happens
Just now, angieram said:

Definitely a Yorkshire accent! He was f-ing and blind -ing right in front of me. Trying to make out the security guy was assaulting him too. That's why I filmed it.

I am rubbish at accents to be fair. Right in front of us too, an older chap said something to him and he started on him. Hopefully he was denied access to the game.

What I noticed coming up from London - that Leeds fans didn’t wear any colours - you couldn’t tell who they were 

and the 20 of them who were handbagging  around the waterfall afterwards - not one had Leeds colours on

bloody difficult seeing the enemy - especially  after loads of pop lol

I could see the one in the North stand getting taken out. Is that the family bit of the stand? 

If so, it was pretty poor that people thought it was ok to throw punches at him as he was taken away. 

It was cracking off at the fan park before the game. Half a dozen Leeds fans with a flag in from of the tent thing. A few punches, bottles etc thrown, could of got quite nasty.

I've got to say, everything I have seen inside the ground (fans and players), outside, on social media and the comments coming from their fans, has shown me just what an utterly classless and joke of a club they are. Congratulations Leeds, whatever the outcome for you, your reputation sinks lower and lower. An absolute embarrassment. 

Yeah, the “Derbyshire Whites” flag man was giving it large, drinks were thrown which mainly went over our lot to be honest. The doormen got drenched.

All the tasty lads made there way out to the front, one old time tasty boy who looked a bit worse for wear booze wise got skittled over by a Leeds Phil Mitchell.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Yeah, the “Derbyshire Whites” flag man was giving it large, drinks were thrown which mainly went over our lot to be honest. The doormen got drenched.

All the tasty lads made there way out to the front, one old time tasty boy who looked a bit worse for wear booze wise got skittled over by a Leeds Phil Mitchell.

Is this written in some kind of code?

Sith Happens

I don't get why people can't just go to a match and not get into trouble. Its both sides too, if Leeds fans turn up acting idiots, dont be an idiot and retaliate. If you ignore people they soon stop doing whatever they are doing, they only do it to get a reaction.

Ignoring them probably hurts them more than throwing a punch.

Archived