Brentford FC v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

On 4 April 2019 at 08:18, Paese said:

I'm irrationally angry at the incorrect use of 'their'. Considering if I even want to go to the game now.

Isle have you're ticket ?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I jumped the gun mid week with my prediction and went for 0-2 to us ? after Swansea thumped them. However looking at their home form this season they have only lost 5 out of 19 games, 11 wins and 3 draws. Saying all that they haven’t scored in 4 (sheff u, West Brom, Wigan and Swansea) but before that beat Boro away and qpr at home. So what I’m really saying is expect the unexpected ?coyr

Just spent the past hour looking for my tickets, with no luck. (We've been moving a lot of stuff round in the house, plus I'm really hoping they didn't just get swept into general spam post and shredded/thrown). Anyone know the best course of action? 

*I appreciate this may be karma for my grammar police post earlier. World 1 Me 0

2 hours ago, Paese said:

Just spent the past hour looking for my tickets, with no luck. (We've been moving a lot of stuff round in the house, plus I'm really hoping they didn't just get swept into general spam post and shredded/thrown). Anyone know the best course of action? 

*I appreciate this may be karma for my grammar police post earlier. World 1 Me 0

Go to pp explain whats happened they might be able to do reprints.

Just getting in from an eventful night. Ending up going back to an attractive female mate’s room but ended up getting nothin but blue balls. Running on one hour of sleep and doing a sober away day as I’m desperately clinging onto the remnants of my student loan before the next instalment.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just getting in from an eventful night. Ending up going back to an attractive female mate’s room but ended up getting nothin but blue balls. Running on one hour of sleep and doing a sober away day as I’m desperately clinging onto the remnants of my student loan before the next instalment.

Hope derby score more than u

Archived