Brentford FC v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

Would have preferred them to win or get a point last night, get it out the system. 4th goalless game now, these runs don’t last forever, hopefully they don’t take it out on us and are still licking their wounds.

Play some good stuff on their day.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, David said:

Would have preferred them to win or get a point last night, get it out the system. 4th goalless game now, these runs don’t last forever, hopefully they don’t take it out on us and are still licking their wounds.

Play some good stuff on their day.

Awwww David. For the first time in a while I was feeling confident before a game, now you’ve managed to revive my innner insecurities. Where are those Ramitis pills, it’s flaring up again.

37 minutes ago, jono said:

Awwww David. For the first time in a while I was feeling confident before a game, now you’ve managed to revive my innner insecurities. Where are those Ramitis pills, it’s flaring up again.

Apologies, I am confident of the win, just don't think we should take them lightly or see their recent form as a stroll in the park on Saturday.

Prediction 1-2

1 hour ago, David said:

Apologies, I am confident of the win, just don't think we should take them lightly or see their recent form as a stroll in the park on Saturday.

Prediction 1-2

If we go out with the intent we showed against Stoke and the finishing we showed on Saturday we can win without difficulty. 

(I claim my £5 for this weeks “stating the obvious” post ?

I'm on the train down from Nottingham in the morning, though ducked if I know where I'm heading from there. Don't tend to do southern away games as I hate the underground though have exhausted the northern fixtures, yorkshire, north east etc. so thought it was about time to take the plunge...

anyone familiar with the area know the best/easiest route from St. Pancras? pubs to frequent in the area? a friend of mine who is a big rugby fan and is down Twickenham regularly recommends the Express Tavern though personally would rather get there earlier and settle in one of the pubs next to the ground

3 hours ago, Roots Manuva said:

anyone familiar with the area know the best/easiest route from St. Pancras?

It's a direct train to Brentford from Waterloo (30 mins and regular) so Piccadilly line to Leicester Square and Northern line to Waterloo is your best bet (16 minutes)

1 hour ago, admira said:

It's a direct train to Brentford from Waterloo (30 mins and regular) so Piccadilly line to Leicester Square and Northern line to Waterloo is your best bet (16 minutes)

if you hate underground, the number 59 bus runs between St Pancras and Waterloo. Will take a little longer but shouldn't be too bad at the weekend.

On 2 April 2019 at 08:48, BramcoteRam84 said:

Feeling good about this one. Stoke was a huge step forward in performance, and with Mount back we were even better again on Saturday.

....and they lost 3-0 to swansea. Thats encouraging. 

6 hours ago, Paese said:

I'm irrationally angry at the incorrect use of 'their'. Considering if I even want to go to the game now.

Not irrational at all my friend, well spotted. And if anyone comes out with ‘I’ve visited 50 different grounds’ grrrrrr ?. ‘Different’ should be banned! ?

There are 8 games left. We need at least a draw against Bristol City and a win against WBA. The other games are winnable on our best form. We can make the play offs. If we can finish 5th we would avoid Blades/Leeds in semis and probably play WBA. A trip to Wembley is a nice finish to the season regardless of outcome. We will know at Brentford if the players really want a trip to Wembley. Now Mount is back there is enough interactive guile to get to Wembley. Just attack every team and give it our best. ??☀️??COYR

Archived