Brentford FC v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/04/2019 at 08:23, Paese said:

That's it, I'm done. Locking myself in a soft padded cell for the weekend.

There coming to take me away, ha ha. They do the padding in a range of pastel colours they're. However they keep the keys over their. ?? Food is good they're. I would highly recommend the Pie and Paese. Also the Paese pudding. 

Paese... What a guy we have (they're/there/their)! Delete where inapplicable . ?? COYR

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just getting in from an eventful night. Ending up going back to an attractive female mate’s room but ended up getting nothin but blue balls. Running on one hour of sleep and doing a sober away day as I’m desperately clinging onto the remnants of my student loan before the next instalment.

They’re after a youngster to lead the teams out,you might get away with it unless you’ve gone massive from all that gym?

Difficult one once again, we can win it, but Brentford are good at home. I get the feeling the Bees are a little over confident, which surprises me, I dont think we are as we know this will be a hard one.

I have predicted 2-1 to the Rams, but who knows this is perm anyone from 3 

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

This fixture was on my "new grounds" list until my wife's illness. 

Am I right? Depending on how results go today, we could be anywhere between 5th and 11th by this evening? I predict we'll be 9th with Forest amongst those to leap frog us. 

Boro beat Swansea

Forest beat Rotherham

Preston beat Sheffield Utd

Sheffield Wednesday beat Villa, Derby lose to Brentford and we see a 10 goal shift on GD then yes we could be 11th, but a game in hand on all of those teams.

Alternatively Derby win, Villa and Bristol City lose we’re up to 5th and a point ahead of City, 2pts ahead of Villa and ourselves and City with the game in hand.

1 hour ago, Jon Saunders said:

Safe journey everyone will take me 20 minutes to get there, if you want food there’s a McDonalds 200 yards from ground will be there lol and please check the Brentford end when we score I’ll be the one doing cartwheels lol

I thought you said food? 

Today then at Blackburn massive two games in a week,given that fact we have been dreadful away from home lately i think this week will indicate if we have enough to contest a play off place,Minimum 4 points required.

Any two teams from about 7 can make it,it will go down to the last game me thinks 

On 04/04/2019 at 15:17, SKRam said:

Not irrational at all my friend, well spotted. And if anyone comes out with ‘I’ve visited 50 different grounds’ grrrrrr ?. ‘Different’ should be banned! ?

Why? How many different grounds you been to?

Archived