Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GenBr said:

The same Zola who has just turned down an ambassador role at Chelsea because he wants to be a manager instead?

Wishful thinking. He’d be our best option by a long shot. No other manager would really excite me. Morris has a great pedigree at youth level. 

1 minute ago, loweman2 said:

He didn’t do much at West Ham, Watford or Birmingham so let’s hope not ! ?

At brum he had a team that wanted to play Rowett-ball and therefore weren't very receptive or co-operative.

49 minutes ago, RhylRam said:

Think a big percentage of fans feel like this now be they Lampard supporters or not 

It's like a long-running gag a la 'Allo Allo', but at the moment I'm not sure what to make of it (I was pissing by the door, when I heard two shats. You are holding in your hand a smoking goon; you are clearly the guilty potty) and whether the end result will be happy (Fallen Madonna with ze big boobies) or rather depressing (My dicky ticker).

Despite the fact we want to know whats going on, i hope people leave him in peace to have a meal with his family.

He'll soon be aware that the super friendly Derby fans are turning.

Still hearing the same that it will be Darren Moore.

Latest I've heard is Lampard to Chelsea will be announced Monday. Swiftly followed by Darren Moore at Derby.

Also 2 new signings next week. 

Jordan Willis and Andy King.

Don't hold me too it. I get next to nothing anymore. But what I get I'll feed back.

Just now, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Latest I've heard is Lampard to Chelsea will be announced Monday. Swiftly followed by Darren Moore at Derby.

Don't hold me too it. I get next to nothing anymore. But what I get I'll feed back.

57C2A2DE-CDD7-4FB9-8EFF-AB24E6875850.gif

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Cant comment on Willis , but King did nothing to impress me last season from the little I saw of him 

Just now, Gritters said:

Didn’t Frank inherit one too?

No. Frank got a team that didn't want to play Rowett-ball and were therefore supportive of the changes.

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

Didn’t Frank inherit one too?

Aye, but with how I've heard the squad talk about Frank's style of play, I'd say it's a decent bet that our lot didn't want to play Rowettball any more

4 minutes ago, Budgie895 said:

Darren Moore! We’ll be looking for a new Manager in January then!

I reckon you ought to apply.

15 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

no way GIF

Archived