Scott Malone

Sheikh n Bake

17 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

This is marvellous 

The loser poster who gives up on making any legitimate decisions in favour of their statement 

you couldn’t make it up 

Thanks from all of uv us for making this Sunday highly so hilarious

And please ..., keep going . That would be so great for all of us ....

We are all waiting for you......

A better response may have been to answer his question in response, so confirming your superiority over all and sundry.

As for thanking him on behalf of all of us, telling us a response would be great, and inferring we're all waiting for him to respond, get over yourself, you ain't that good.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

This is marvellous 

The loser poster who gives up on making any legitimate decisions in favour of their statement 

you couldn’t make it up 

Thanks from all of uv us for making this Sunday highly so hilarious

And please ..., keep going . That would be so great for all of us ....

We are all waiting for you......

Errr, you don't speak for me pal. Not sure what this 'all of us stuff' is about really!

Think @Wolfie20 is a pretty sensible and fair poster myself. Suspect most others do too.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

I had a guy in front of me who, when Malone pinged a cross in across the six yard box , reacted with 'who was that to?'

Cocu?

2 hours ago, BobbyD said:

Malone spends a huge amount of energy telling all his team mates what they should be doing all the time. Like they don't know what they are doing but he does. 

Maybe he should focus on his own game, which is far from perfect. 

That could endear him more to our own fans

As opposed to screaming at them when all they want is for the team to try to win

Rarely ends well when a player wants to take on his own fans

You mean he's using his experience and organising the back 4? Things like this are the reason we are a better side when he plays. Couldn't care less if he makes a stray pass every now and then... his pro's far outweigh his cons. It's just a shame a lot of fans see him as a scapegoat. 

1 hour ago, Nick_Ram said:

You mean he's using his experience and organising the back 4? Things like this are the reason we are a better side when he plays. Couldn't care less if he makes a stray pass every now and then... his pro's far outweigh his cons. It's just a shame a lot of fans see him as a scapegoat. 

And when Clarke and Keogh go on a berserker it was always Malone with the brain to drop back and cover. He’s under rated and over critisised. Watch our players in the next game .. who moves the ball quickly with his first touch, plays the ball as it’s moving. Of the defensive players it’s Clarke and Malone 

25 minutes ago, jono said:

And when Clarke and Keogh go on a berserker it was always Malone with the brain to drop back and cover. He’s under rated and over critisised. Watch our players in the next game .. who moves the ball quickly with his first touch, plays the ball as it’s moving. Of the defensive players it’s Clarke and Malone 

It's actually usually Huddlestone who drops back.

Other than that, you nailed it.

32 minutes ago, jono said:

Plus, you do realize he will be told to do that, right?

If Cocu tells Malone to drop back if he sees one of the centre backs storm forward and he does, that really doesn't require any actual footballing ability. I could do that and my achilles are both ducked.

2 hours ago, Nick_Ram said:

That's Derby. We always have to have one. Making should keep his head down...it'll be back to Keogh soon.

At one point he looked down the line and there were no options (not sure who was supposed to be offering the width on the left in the 2nd half) so he passed back and was met with a chorus of groans. Shortly after he looked up again to no avail... but this time launched it fairly hopefully...to a chorus of groans.

He galloped forward first half and was moaned at for abandoning his post yet people were complaining 2nd half when he stayed in his position. 

He conceded a dubious free kick and was telling the linesman as much and got shouted at to 'concentrate on his job' even though the free kick wasn't being taken yet. 

If I were him I would have given the idiot in the crowd a mouthful too, I genuinely think he was just frustrated with the total lack of options especially 2nd half and to be moaned at for it was just too much injustice.

Lawrence was a revelation on Mon and totally anonymous on Sat, Huddlestone doesn't get round the pitch and Waghorn was spilling every ball fired into him, those things were much more of an issue than Malone. We didn't concede and the defence looks solid, can we just get off player's backs while the game is happening?? 

3 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

A better response may have been to answer his question in response, so confirming your superiority over all and sundry.

As for thanking him on behalf of all of us, telling us a response would be great, and inferring we're all waiting for him to respond, get over yourself, you ain't that good.

meryl streep bully GIF

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

Plus, you do realize he will be told to do that, right?

If Cocu tells Malone to drop back if he sees one of the centre backs storm forward and he does, that really doesn't require any actual footballing ability. I could do that and my achilles are both ducked.

Welcome to Derby Bob. Three year contract do you alright? ?

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Thought he was abysmal on Saturday. Didn’t pass it forwards to a white shirt all game. Him and Huddlestone the standouts (for the wrong reasons) in an uninspired performance. 

Fun trivia question for all you Scott Malone haters:

When was the last time we lost a league game when Malone started at LB?

Tip: It wasn't in 2019. 

5 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

Fun trivia question for all you Scott Malone haters:

When was the last time we lost a league game when Malone started at LB?

Tip: It wasn't in 2019. 

So you're telling me he played well on Saturday then? If not, what's that got to do with Saturday's game?

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

So you're telling me he played well on Saturday then? If not, what's that got to do with Saturday's game?

He played well considering the flow of the game. He can't make the runs infront of him and make the pass. We didn't perform well in the final third as a team. The fact that you scapegoat Malone for this is ducking ridiculous.

Answer to the question, It's Stoke Nov 18. 

We haven't lost in 20 league games when Scott Malone has started at LB.

Let that sink in... 

6 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

He played well considering the flow of the game. He can't make the runs infront of him and make the pass. We didn't perform well in the final third as a team. The fact that you scapegoat Malone for this is ducking ridiculous.

Answer to the question, It's Stoke Nov 18. 

We haven't lost in 20 league games when Scott Malone has started at LB.

Let that sink in... 

Ok, so we fundamentally disagree that Scott Malone played well on Saturday. 

Don't frankly care about the other games, because that has no relevance to what I said.

Archived