Scott Malone

Sheikh n Bake

3 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

I think that when we get Bogle back it will be time for Lowe to replace him at left back. If we ever go to a 3-5-2 , both Lowe and Bogle would be perfect for wing back roles  

More likely to see a hybrid of 352 and 433 with Bielik being the CB and DM at the same time ?

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a fan but the attacker with the best first touch, nice crisp passing with the quick decision making is our best player. 

That attacking midfield winger Max Lowe. 

The front 4 are clumsy weak liabilities 

I'm not desperate for Malone to prove me right every time he puts on a Derby shirt but he's just not good enough. He'll have his moments going forward that'll keep enough of the more hopeful fans on his side, but he's a weak link in a system where you need a high standard of passing. He just doesn't have it.

And no, he wasn't the only one tonight who was guilty of that. Huddlestone in particular gave the ball away/passed into feet poorly and put the receiver in trouble. A few others were guilty and all. 

If we were more clinical with our passing we'd have taken 3 points today. Oh, and please start Marriott forever.

I do hope we don't pin all tonight on him. 

Absolute dreadful looking after the ball from players ahead of him. All was going fine with him and Derby until Bristol kept getting wide open invites to attack by passes so bad that they deserved punishing and thankfully were defended into nothing on a few occassions

It’s a tough situation, I’d much rather play Lowe than him at the moment, which I hope we do when Bogle is fit. I don’t rate Malone at all at the moment but if we leave him out then there’s a risk he will spread a toxic atmosphere around the squad which is why he’s been allegedly sold by many of his previous clubs. Not good and his attitude to the fans has been disgraceful at times

9 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

It’s a tough situation, I’d much rather play Lowe than him at the moment, which I hope we do when Bogle is fit. I don’t rate Malone at all at the moment but if we leave him out then there’s a risk he will spread a toxic atmosphere around the squad which is why he’s been allegedly sold by many of his previous clubs. Not good and his attitude to the fans has been disgraceful at times

Haven't the fans been disgraceful to him first? 

I'd stick up for myself too

We all want the same thing

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Haven't the fans been disgraceful to him first? 

I'd stick up for myself too

We all want the same thing

All I’ve heard fans say to him is to get his head up and pass forward but then he loses his temper like a schoolboy. If fans have said worse then they’re to blame too but I haven’t heard anyone say anything personally bad to him in the stadium. I don’t know him personally he seems the disruptive type after previously reading views of other fans of clubs he was at. The sort of guy you want when things are going well and when he’s in the team but not when he’s not in the team. Seems quite telling that at his last 3 previous clubs he’s only spent 1 season there before being moved on by the managers.

Buchanan should have been given more of a chance after scoring, his confidence would have been massively up, I thought it was poor management that he we haven't seen him since, reminds me of Timi Max situation.

Malone looked like he had forgot to put his contacts in today.

Second time he has been subbed at half time.

Archived