O'Nottingham Forest vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right backs a problem. Bogle tries, but every attack breaks down with him losing the ball. 

In this system Marriott looks like a Div 1 player. 

Weve been physically outfought and outthought by one of the worst Forest sides Ive seen in recent times.

5 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Would that be the same Rowett that thought it a good idea to try and defend a one nil lead in a play off semi final at Craven Cottage ? He should have been up on a disrepute charge for that and you want him back here ? 

You are a clown. 

Ever heard of sarcasm.... of course I don’t want Rowett back Christ the mans a ducking buffoon

Just now, ramboy63 said:

I think its time questions should be asked,any one else and i think most of us would be baying for blood,its not that we aint winning its also the manner in which we are playing,we are in total freefall.Its no good keep saying were still in seventh just look at our form this will be 14 points from last 12 games that is nearly relegation form

Agreed. And what gets me is we're just given the bare minimum and excuses and basically expected to shut up when they're being paid a shed load of money, playing absolutely awful and are never asked any hard questions or made to feel responsible

Forest have won their trophy. Derby playing walking football. Zero intensity. Forest are average. 

Drivel, absolute drivel. I don't mind losing matches, if we gave it a go. And we did nothing. Not enough chances on goal again tonight. 

2 minutes ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

1. How many efforts have we had on target in the Ipswich, Brighton, Millwall and Forest games??

2. Keogh best player on the pitch.

3. We have completely  and utterly forgotten how to score.

4. Thank god going back onto shifts is gonna save me having to renew my ST next season.

Got mine this week.........

H2TMVxSlEveww.gif

Archived