O'Nottingham Forest vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Painful to watch this, bring Rowett back

Would that be the same Rowett that thought it a good idea to try and defend a one nil lead in a play off semi final at Craven Cottage ? He should have been up on a disrepute charge for that and you want him back here ? 

You are a clown. 

4 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Have you just woken up from a coma or something?

Take a moment to read up on the early 80s.

no need andy i can tell you without boasting lol i saw every minute derby played home and away in those 2 seasons under cox, we may have been rubbish but the players gave there all and there was some bloody good games..if lacking quality

2 minutes ago, goldstar said:

Will proper questions be asked to Lampard after the match or will we tiptoe round him as usual?

I think its time questions should be asked,any one else and i think most of us would be baying for blood,its not that we aint winning its also the manner in which we are playing,we are in total freefall.Its no good keep saying were still in seventh just look at our form this will be 14 points from last 12 games that is nearly relegation form

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

What would you ask him?

Actually ask what's going on, why has the style of play changed? Are the players trying? Is he worried about his job? Etc anything other than hoping he doesn't snap at them and sulk

Archived