Penalties not to be shown on TV?

UTFR

Did a rough calc of the times for Saturday's match. And I reckon if it does go to penalties BT may have to cut it off due to the 3pm blackout.

Anyone know if this is the case? And if there may be an exception in place for Penalties?

image.png.8001f12bce52b554c044562e2156eba1.png

image.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NoLoRam said:

Did a rough calc of the times for Saturday's match. And I reckon if it does go to penalties BT may have to cut it off due to the 3pm blackout.

Anyone know if this is the case? And if there may be an exception in place for Penalties?

image.png

Penalties are just as good on the radio ?

i know penalty shoot-outs can be a tense affair, even known managers and players (not the actual penalty taker , that would be just stupid) to turn their backs as they are taken . I wouldn't have thought BT cameramen would point their cameras the other way tho..

18 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

it'll be in the Lanes in Brighton, with Burton Ram in goals for the Rams and empty Dark Fruits tins for goalposts......?

Celebrity shoot out, what a great idea.

A Derby V of @BurtonRam7, Reg Harrison, Robbie Savage(only included because BT have already paid him), Niall Horan and the best forward to ever done the shirt, according to himself at least, Ramage.

Vs Fatboy Slim, @SimonBHA, Phil Daniels, Grahame Greene and Nick Cave.

26 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Celebrity shoot out, what a great idea.

A Derby V of @BurtonRam7, Reg Harrison, Robbie Savage(only included because BT have already paid him), Niall Horan and the best forward to ever done the shirt, according to himself at least, Ramage.

Vs Fatboy Slim, @SimonBHA, Phil Daniels, Grahame Greene and Nick Cave.

That would be a thing of beauty.....?

4 hours ago, NoLoRam said:

image.png

Chelsea played Everton on a Saturday lunchtime (in 2011 I think) on ESPN UK and the match went to extra time and then penalties. Everything was shown live.

Archived