Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County Match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paul71 said:

Breaking News: established premier league team playing better at home against lower league opposition.

A premier league's reserve team has restricted a near full-strength championship side chasing promotion to 40% possession and 0 shots. 

That's not to be shrugged off. I don't mind losing, or playing worse, against prem opposition - but this is atrocious. 

1 minute ago, Doodle said:

This is so lacklustre again. Get Nugent off he’s embarrassed himself enough. Wilson Waghorn Holmes malone Bryson have been equally poo, didn’t think it was possible but this is much worse than Ipswich. Getting totally overwhelmed in midfield by a reserve team. Let’s go 3/5/2 nothing to lose 

21 games since Nugent scored? That's simply not good enough. I liked him when he first came him and his hattrick against Fulham made me like him even more but now he's absolutely finished. I really don't know what he does or how he contributes to the team.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Is it me or does this ref love giving them free kicks....

It's more that being a step behind them in every area of the game is leading to us committing a lot of fouls. 

6 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Breaking News: established premier league team playing better at home against lower league opposition.

That’s nothing we didn’t expect 

It’s just u could mistake this for the Preston performance or the Ipswich one where we clearly have an issue passing the ball and retaining it when cross the half way line 

as the Ipswich poo show showed it’s not the fact we’re playing premsierhsip opposition today is it 

Another match, another inept derby performance. Is lampard learning or is he just clement mark 2 underestimating the basics of football because of his career at the top end? Same mistakes week in week out for me, pretty pathetic at the basics of passing and ball retention.

Plenty of ability in this team when they turn up, but that ain’t very often

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Another match, another inept derby performance. Is lampard learning or is he just clement mark 2 underestimating the basics of football because of his career at the top end? Same mistakes week in week out for me, pretty pathetic at the basics of passing and ball retention.

Plenty of ability in this team when they turn up, but that ain’t very often

But I keep hearing by pundits about what "excellent, free-flowing football" we are playing. They've been guilty of overrating us and Lampard. 

Archived