Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County Match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Hope everyone enjoys the game,after midweek performance can't see us doing Jack Sh%t.Hope am proved wrong but with this line up can't see us scoring.COYR

Very motivational.?

I think we have the better XI out there.

I'm really hoping Nugent has a good game. His late performances have left me struggling to imagine him playing his way into good form, but if he can  then all it does is strengthen us. 

The more poor performances he has the more and more it's going to start weighing on him.

I wouldn't say we lack goals though. We just have less in the lineup than we *could*

Roos drills the ball low out to Nugent at the half way line, who touches it round to Bogle to start an attack.

Commentator: "Not a particularly good clearance from Roos there. "

?

31 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I signed up quite a while back, but didn't put any money in. Post back later what the stream's like please. If it's ok I'll probably try it for the next round ?

It’s not bad. Certainly not HD. No commentary. But it’s a few seconds behind radio derby, which is a bit annoying. 

But for fiver (as you’re minimum first payment), I can’t really complain. Put a pound bet on before each match, and you’ll get 5 matches out of that. A lot cheaper than now tv or £10 to rams tv. 

Archived