Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County Match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jimbo jones said:

At work with a Brighton fan, he took one look at their team and said Derby will win....so that’s jinxed it.

Did you tell him Nugent is playing and by all accounts from what i read here he is the worst player ever so we have no chance.

I’ve just entered the dangerous world of online gambling to watch this on the bet365 thread. 

Had to put £5 on my account to sign up. Put £3 on Brighton. Always said I’d do that if I ever gambled, so either way I’d have something to soften the blow. But it felt so weird betting against Derby, I almost couldn’t go through with it. 

Just now, TigerTedd said:

I’ve just entered the dangerous world of online gambling to watch this on the bet365 thread. 

Had to put £5 on my account to sign up. Put £3 on Brighton. Always said I’d do that if I ever gambled, so either way I’d have something to soften the blow. But it felt so weird betting against Derby, I almost couldn’t go through with it. 

Its all downhill from here you know.

1 minute ago, Doodle said:

Oh great playing with 10 men. Just hope it’s 2 up top but can’t see it. At least we’re good at penalties 

I know what you are saying but come on Waghorn isn't that bad.

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Its all downhill from here you know.

I’m already looking forward to sticking £100 on Leeds to win the play off final against us. I’m a terrible gambler. Guarantee if I keep betting against us, I’ll never make a penny, and we’ll win the champions league within the next 3 years. 

Just now, TigerTedd said:

I’m already looking forward to sticking £100 on Leeds to win the play off final against us. I’m a terrible gambler. Guarantee if I keep betting against us, I’ll never make a penny, and we’ll win the champions league within the next 3 years. 

You will also probably be homeless.

11 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I signed up quite a while back, but didn't put any money in. Post back later what the stream's like please. If it's ok I'll probably try it for the next round ?

12 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I wish I'd have looked at their team sheet before I made my prediction. I just saw Nugent and threw a hissy fit.

#theresalwayssomecu....

13 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Oh great playing with 10 men. Just hope it’s 2 up top but can’t see it. At least we’re good at penalties 

Come on me owd. Have faith. It’s still 0-0 and Nuge has scored the odd goal in his career. In fact, can you name the players in today’s line up who have won the FA Cup?

Archived