Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County Match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather forecast is set fair and is spring like. Brighton will be light relief compared to a basement championship club scrapping for their lives. 

Carnival atmosphere and frank will have had our youngsters revising their basic skills. 

Should be a good natured crowd. Brighton will be glad to be out of their relegation scrap for a week.

2-1 The Rams and good laughs all round.

Fa cup doesn’t matter and isn’t really a good competition anymore unless you’re over 70, the league is far more important. This would be a good opportunity to field some youngsters.

Ravas

Wisdom Evans  Ambrose  Cole

Bird   Johnson

Jozefzoon  Cresswell    McDonalds

Under 21 striker

Last nights performance confirmed our place in the Quarter Finals, it’s what Derby do, upset us then apologise with a bunch of flowers performance that once again shows how great this team can be on its day against tough opposition.

So who do we fancy in the QF’s then?

6 minutes ago, David said:

Last nights performance confirmed our place in the Quarter Finals, it’s what Derby do, upset us then apologise with a bunch of flowers performance that once again shows how great this team can be on its day against tough opposition.

So who do we fancy in the QF’s then?

You must be forgetting the time Clement rested players against Leeds and saved them for the Middlesbrough game which we then went onto lose and we ended up with 1 point from the 2 games.

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You must be forgetting the time Clement rested players against Leeds and saved them for the Middlesbrough game which we then went onto lose and we ended up with 1 point from the 2 games.

Who?

43 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I’m out of funds because I’m going on Saturday?Setting off at 5:30am, so the first Dark Fruits will be consumed as we cross the Trent at 5:35am.

Sipping Dark in the dark.......good effort. Me and Hants Jnr will be struggling onto the 9.10 train. No fruits of any colour for us......in fact, we'll be doing well if the crummy buffet at Eastleigh station is open.....?

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I’m out of funds because I’m going on Saturday?Setting off at 5:30am, so the first Dark Fruits will be consumed as we cross the Trent at 5:35am.

great stuff mate , me and 9 of my mates are travelling down to Brighton Friday lunchtime , i noticed someone has ordered a case of dark fruits for the trip , somone after your own heart, have a great day Burton  COYR

13 minutes ago, S Hunter said:

So, what if it's a draw after 90 minutes?  I know it'll be penalties but what about extra time?

(Posted 18/12/2018 on thefa.com):

The FA has today announced that fifth round replays in the Emirates FA Cup will be removed from this season’s competition, one season earlier than previously planned.

This season’s fifth round will remain as originally scheduled on the weekend of 16/17 February, moving to midweek in 2019-20 – with no replays – as part of the mid-season player break agreed by The FA, Premier League and EFL in June.

Therefore, from this season onwards, fifth round ties will be played to a finish on the day, with extra-time and penalties if necessary.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/dec/18/fa-cup-fifth-round-replays-181218

Archived