Will MM sanction a CB for Frank

Curtains

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

No need to apologise. Please just find more joy from following us. God knows it’s been tough at times over the years, but in my view these are quite exciting times. 

Reminds me of that post after the Leeds defeat where that clearly huge fan had decided that it was no good anymore.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, KCG said:

Where's your evidence that "we are in the FFP poo"? Are you an accountant? Are you an expert on FFP? Are you an expert on Derby County's finances?

I reckon you have nothing but "hear say" evidence, and the answers to my other questions are all no.

I wish people would stop all the pointless conjecture; all we know for certain is that Frank said we needed a centre back, and we haven't got one (yet).

Not quite sure, as with quite a lot of your posts, what your point is ?

You don’t need to be a financial whizz kid to understand that we are working with FFP regulations, and if we went out and a certain  amount of money would mean we would be in breach of these.

Therefore these constraints have to be taken into account with any incomings, had we not spent XX million on two players that throughout there career at Derby haven’t contributed as much as was expected , and had at the time we considered the long term finances of the club, we would have more money to spend and maybe could have brought in a CB. Our search has to be targeted at the lower level though because of previous transfers, and FFP, no hear say just simple facts.

Im sure even you can work this one out, then again ?

6 hours ago, AdamRam said:

Not quite sure, as with quite a lot of your posts, what your point is ?

You don’t need to be a financial whizz kid to understand that we are working with FFP regulations, and if we went out and a certain  amount of money would mean we would be in breach of these.

Therefore these constraints have to be taken into account with any incomings, had we not spent XX million on two players that throughout there career at Derby haven’t contributed as much as was expected , and had at the time we considered the long term finances of the club, we would have more money to spend and maybe could have brought in a CB. Our search has to be targeted at the lower level though because of previous transfers, and FFP, no hear say just simple facts.

Im sure even you can work this one out, then again ?

Illogical nonsense and you have to stoop to personal attacks. I see you had no answers!

Personally I think it's blindingly obvious we're in ffp mess.   Our method of accounting for players means we'll suffer big write downs when a number leave this summer as we'll crystallize the transfer fee loss on contract expiry (Not going into it now but look in accounts and you'll see why.)

However, no point in arguing.  It'll become clear by June

9 hours ago, KCG said:

Illogical nonsense and you have to stoop to personal attacks. I see you had no answers!

There is no personal attack, I mentioned that you probably wouldn’t understand FFP based upon your previous posts and as above you have shown that to be true.

Which bit don’t you find logical, maybe we can help you along ?

6 hours ago, AdamRam said:

There is no personal attack, I mentioned that you probably wouldn’t understand FFP based upon your previous posts and as above you have shown that to be true.

I think the last person I need any help from is you. You are not on the same high intellect level.

From your inability to answer simple questions it is obvious you know nothing about FFP and will continue to write pure conjecture, and not even understand that is all you are doing.

Don't bother responding because I won't be able to see your inane reply.

5 hours ago, KCG said:

I think the last person I need any help from is you. You are not on the same high intellect level.

From your inability to answer simple questions it is obvious you know nothing about FFP and will continue to write pure conjecture, and not even understand that is all you are doing.

Don't bother responding because I won't be able to see your inane reply.

I fully expect that most of the forum is a higher intellectual level than me, so I’m not going to argue there, common sense though is a different thing. I don’t know much about FFP this is true, however I do know that we are up against these regulations as I said earlier, you don’t need to be an accountant to know that, and I said our previous spending in Jan has meant we haven’t got as much to spend this window.

I have never been told I’m on an ignore list before, probably not the first or the last I’m sure ?

16 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

I fully expect that most of the forum is a higher intellectual level than me, so I’m not going to argue there, common sense though is a different thing. I don’t know much about FFP this is true, however I do know that we are up against these regulations as I said earlier, you don’t need to be an accountant to know that, and I said our previous spending in Jan has meant we haven’t got as much to spend this window.

I have never been told I’m on an ignore list before, probably not the first or the last I’m sure ?

Just thought I'd quote you so that KCG can see your "inane reply" ?

12 hours ago, AdamRam said:

The only poster who did was Ramblur, and he got hounded off the website. The moral of the story is, be ignorant, uninformed and preferably a gobsheet. Like me.

40 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

You wouldn't have been told that a member was blocking you before they did that; that would require some modicum of common courtesy.

22 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

This enabled DCFC to know the constraints and was able to recruit Lampard telling him the reality of the situation. Frank then dealt within those rules.

Indeed. But it's not like he had no money to spend is it.

Malone, Jack, Waghorn, Holmes, Evans...loans.

57 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Indeed. But it's not like he had no money to spend is it.

Malone, Jack, Waghorn, Holmes, Evans...loans.

Exactly, these of course balanced out by Vydra. I doubt he would not have taken it on without some wiggle room. Waghorn aside who seems not quite good enough for the price the dealings have been good. League position is a fair reflection?

20 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

Exactly, these of course balanced out by Vydra. I doubt he would not have taken it on without some wiggle room. Waghorn aside who seems not quite good enough for the price the dealings have been good. League position is a fair reflection?

Not really, How much credit do you give to any bar Jack?

Archived