Will MM sanction a CB for Frank

Curtains

On 03/02/2019 at 11:13, RoyMac5 said:

Not really, How much credit do you give to any bar Jack?

The Championship is an odd league. I dont think it is individual players who make massive difference (some exceptions like Wilson who is an outstanding talent in this league). It is about mix of players, good motivation, old legs lasting a season, young minds and bodies lasting a season, luck with injuries, luck with referees. Transfer windows especially January are historically not great influencers of promotion.

It is all about staying in touch and having a magic last 10 games. The club have done very well to still be in the mix.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/02/2019 at 19:37, eddie said:

The only poster who did was Ramblur, and he got hounded off the website. The moral of the story is, be ignorant, uninformed and preferably a gobsheet. Like me.

As much as Ramblur may have known about FFP and DCFC financial situation, even he would not have known how close we were to FFP limits, there simply isn't enough information in the accounts released into the public domain to tell. However, as @AdamRam says it doesnt really take a genius to know that we are sailing close to the wind.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

we are sailing close to the wind.

I could have sworn I wrote that and, further more, said that if we have ambition we always will. However, that clearly doesn't mean that finances aren't under control, so people should stop making 2+2=5, with senseless speculation. The rest of what you wrote was more accurate.

On 01/02/2019 at 10:31, Carnero said:

No they didn't, they told you that the football club had no debt. You seem to struggle to understand the difference between debt and FFP restrictions.

Completely does my swede. Honestly, it's like banging your noggin on a wall.. 

Archived