Kelle Roos

bucktwo

17 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

As a keeper sometimes I'd dive way after the ball had gone (really dramatically too), usually for 2 reasons. 1 to time waste, and the other to wind up the opposition.

Hi Lee Camp. Remember when you did this for Buxton's last minute goal?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/01/2019 at 22:59, BathRam72 said:

For what it is worth. Roos is most definitely out playing Carson at the moment.  Carson is going through a pretty poor patch by his standards.  

As for the Martin love in, for God's sake stop living in the past. 3 years since he played, 4 since he played any decent football for Derby.

Don't get me wrong I loved him for what he did. But he ain't doing it any more and doesn't fit the style.

I am not saying stop wearing your flares @RoyMac5 but please at least try some modern clothes. 

I never get why people write off 15/16

15 goals and 12 assists is good going 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Couple of decent shots stopped. Flapped a bit and didn't really command his area. 

You mean except when he sprinted past Keogh and a Preston attacker to claim a ball deflected off Holmes? He only flapped once, towards the end, where there were too many bodies for him to get to the ball cleanly. That was an error, but it only happened once. And he saved the shot that came just after.

Also, every single cross/corner was an outswinger. You can't do much with that as a GK. 

Plus, he dealt with pressure very well with the ball at his feet imo.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

See the post after mine, I'm not the only one...

I saw it. I think there's a bit of projection due to the flap towards the end and the fact that the rest of the game wasn't something you'd want to commit to memory.

2 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

We would have  lost that game with Carson in goal, Roos was MOTM for me, his reactions are better and his kicking is miles better.

Hmm... his reactions were pretty good last season!

Archived