Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
reveldevil

Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Recommended Posts

Happy for Holmes to get a start. Hope he can really stake a claim.

Worried about Bryson in midfield and feel we've just switched our inability to stop every cross coming in from one side to the other.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Aye cause frank lampard knows nothing about football ha ha ha 

Aye it worked against the last team we played Leeds too didn’t it.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Interesting to see folk writing off the team selection already. Hope if we get a result you'll all be back to admit you got it wrong and give kudos to Frank! We know you'll be on if we lose, obviously! 

I’ll be back either way, this is pretty much a permanent tab on my phone😂 Mind that’s if I have enough charge...

Tbf frank has started Holmes which I’m grateful for so not quite a full mutiny from me😂

Share this post


Link to post

@Millenniumram, I think we’re both as important as each other. We’re the same age, we’re at similar unis, but you’re a moaning bar steward and I’m a drunken happy clapper. We need each other to form an equilibrium and back the boys. Up the A-Level-smashing, uni-attending, bar steward Rams.

Edited by BurtonRam7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It’s not that mate, it’s the Bryson selection that’s baffling, he has disappointed in every big game this season( especially away). I have nothing against him personally but players should only play if they deserve to, which Bryson doesn’t in my view and in the view of a lot of the others. It also harms Mount’s game negatively as it means Mount can’t play his natural game i.e bombing forward. Wilson is a big loss today in more than one way.

At first glance you have a point. He doesn’t tackle like he used to, there is an element of holding back and some see mad rushing around, but just pause, look at what he does off the ball with runs drawing opponents out of place and making space. He is past his prime but he is a very savvy footballer and reader of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Why oh why does Bryson still get into the team. Can’t criticise his passion but he isn’t good enough anymore. His performances away against Stoke, the Home games against forest and the away game against sheff Utd were the worst performances of the season by an individual player in my opinion. He’s done absolutely nothing of note this season(or last season for Cardiff). 

Not saying Bryson is worth a starting place based on recent form but just how many of Cardiffs' games last season did you actually watch?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Not saying Bryson is worth a starting place based on recent form but just how many of Cardiffs' games last season did you actually watch?

He started less than half of their games last season, isn’t that enough evidence? And the games I did watch when Cardiff were on sky, he didn’t impress me . Seeing what Cardiff fans said  it appears that they had the same view as many of us, lots of passion but not a lot of quality.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It’s not that mate, it’s the Bryson selection that’s baffling, he has disappointed in every big game this season( especially away). I have nothing against him personally but players should only play if they deserve to, which Bryson doesn’t in my view and in the view of a lot of the others. It also harms Mount’s game negatively as it means Mount can’t play his natural game i.e bombing forward. Wilson is a big loss today in more than one way.

I understood what you wrote mate it'd just be grand if we could actually get to kick off without writing off our chances base on the team sheet and nothing else. You might well be right and personally I probably wouldn't have picked Bryso either but we don't know what he's showing in training nor what the strategy is yet so let's just give it a chance. Plenty of time for I told you so's after the 90 minutes is up, assuming you are right and we are overrun in midfield or however you put it. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’ll be back either way, this is pretty much a permanent tab on my phone😂 Mind that’s if I have enough charge...

Tbf frank has started Holmes which I’m grateful for so not quite a full mutiny from me😂

Good to know you're reserving mutiny-beast-mode for later in the game 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, 86 points said:

I understood what you wrote mate it'd just be grand if we could actually get to kick off without writing off our chances base on the team sheet and nothing else. You might well be right and personally I probably wouldn't have picked Bryso either but we don't know what he's showing in training nor what the strategy is yet so let's just give it a chance. Plenty of time for I told you so's after the 90 minutes is up, assuming you are right and we are overrun in midfield or however you put it. 

One thing I really hope that didn’t happen is that we had to change the team at the last minute as a result of the event  with Leeds. Unfortunately, Lampard’s interview of sky almost suggests that it did and we had to change team plans.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Bielsa confirms Leeds were behind spy gate. I hope Lampard didn’t change his mind over team selection at the last minute as a consequence

Spying on Butterfield and Nugent before launching a massive bid.

Note neither in tonight’s starting lineup.

#ITK

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.