v Norwich away (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Waghorn starts, evans replaces huddz, wilson n mount, no bryson, flojo continues....interesting...

Hopefully we are going to find that right balance soon and just stick to what suits us....I appreciate this changing the side to suit mentality but I'm no fan of it....id prefer getting a settled side and getting found out every now and then ala 2013/14 to this constant changing of the starting team.

It must be bloody confusing to the players.

I assume we are playing Wilson Mount and Evans midfield then - will be interesting to see how that works together. Great to see Waghorn starting, but baffled that Zoon starts again. Hopefully we can be a bit more solid defensively, but whichever side Zoon is on is going to struggle.

Waghorn! Finally! Better looking team that Imo, Wilson in midfield isn’t ideal but it’s the best we’ve got and far better than Bryson doing duck all. Harsh on hudds but he was looking tired, will be interesting to see how Evans does. Hopefully wisdom can do alright at left back but that still looks dodgy to me.. Only real question for me there is flojo, thought Holmes would be worth a go by now. 

Interesting bird makes the bench over Johnson too..

Pleased with this line up. Everything to play for. We will be expected to lose by the neutrals and some names in there that have an opportunity to make their mark and claim a place.

Waghorn .. has had a couple of warm ups; now he has to show something concrete in a full 90 minutes

Flo Jo .. needs to show Derby that he is more than a fancy Dan ( I hate that description of any player btw because skilful  tricky wingers are like fine wine; amongst the best of things to appreciate in a football match  ) 

Evans .. I think he has great promise but he steps in to Hudds shoes today and needs to show he is the future 

4 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I assume we are playing Wilson Mount and Evans midfield then - will be interesting to see how that works together. Great to see Waghorn starting, but baffled that Zoon starts again. Hopefully we can be a bit more solid defensively, but whichever side Zoon is on is going to struggle.

Baffled too. Offers nothing in the attacking or defensive third. A liability we can’t afford In tough fixtures like this 

4 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I know what you mean about Zoon but I am sure somewhere in there is a really good player and am hoping he’s just had a couple of poor games and today we might see the real thing ?

Archived