Jozefzoon

DenbyRam

Good one two with Mount to make that cutback attempt, had the defender have to clear quickly, led to a corner.

Good cross in for Marriott

General activity down the wing

Not been in the box quite like Wilson or Marriott but not his job as such, he's a creator. Doing fine.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Not seen him do anything for us to date. 

Give him a run of games though before judging.

How many is a run of games? So far he’s been totally invisible. One, two, three, four more???? How many ! 

1 minute ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Definitely needs a run of games - the issue is we need results and now don't have much time to play players into form.

Don’t need a run of games to realise how tosh he is. Run of games leading to a lack of wins...

Nothing going forward, nothing going back... waste of space of the pitch I’m afraid.

Carrying him and Bryson which limits our attacking options.

Just don’t understand him. Looks skilful and creative yet hardly does anything. Another thing that I noticed..... during the scrap after Wilson’s goal, every player ran in to either defend or back up their team mates. Josefzoon took a gentle leisurely strole in that general direction looking like he didn’t give 2 tosses. 

It’s ok people saying that he needs time and games to get up to speed

surely, though, we should expect to see at least signs of the potential to come . Wouldn’t one expect to see him at least try to grasp the nettle, even if it didn’t come off ? Maybe trying to take players on and run at the defence ?  Seems to me he is showing very little desire and endeavour to make that place his own. 

As it is , he is being carried  and offers very little indeed 

How many opportunities do you give him , those fans who advocate giving him plenty of time ? Please be specific . How many games before you lose patience ? 

20 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

How many opportunities do you give him , those fans who advocate giving him plenty of time ? Please be specific . How many games before you lose patience ? 

If he was much good he'd be first pick like Wilson and Mount. Unfortunately he's not really a decent back up even at this level.

I have been to maybe half the games and seen more on tv. 

I must have missed the games where he has played well, which is probably influencing my assessment. I thought he was anonymous yesterday. Not sure what he offers.  Waghorn is all bustle and hard work ( which I feel we need currently), Lawrence is hot n cold...good on the break, good shot but wasteful.  Josefzoon just doesn't seem involved. Really hope I'm wrong but very poor from the games I have seen.

10 hours ago, rammieib said:

Assist? The cross knocked into Tomori ain't an assist.

The goal was pure luck. Had a whole goal to aim for from the six yard line and still miskicked.

He needs dropping and soon!

He did what he had to ... got the ball over the line. It doesn't affect judgement of the rest of his performance, but your negative comments on the goal are just bile.

Archived