Match Thread V Chelsea (A)

Millenniumram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a stronger line up from Chelsea than I was hoping for to be honest! Relieved to see no Hazard (injured?), Jorginho, Alonso and co, but it's not like Sarri's wheeled out the kids. It's going to take a monumental performance from the lads tonight but looking for potential weaknesses in the Chelsea line up and strengths in ours, I'd say we've a bit more pace around the team than they appear to have. If we can be clinical on the counter we might give them a bit to think about. COYR

Jeeps .. when you look at a midfield with Kante and Fabregas, you know what we have to aim for.

after much shouting NOW TV has decided to work so all set up and ready to rock. Nephew is 6 rows back from the goal and reports well lubricated DCFC fans singing for Mason Mount 

if it cuts up rough I wonder if Johnson will be called on ? 

Up against it tonight but bust guts lads .. fill the 90 minutes with 90 minutes of distance run. Whatever the result.

(want Waghorn to get one .. I get the feeling that he’s the sort of personality that will over deliver if he gets his gander up. )

COYR .. Derby expects every man to do his duty ! ( cue martial music,  mass flag waving and blind faith ) 

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Couldn't help but get drawn into that, even as a Derby fan. What a moment for him. Let's hope we can give him a win to top it!

It's gonna be a proper occasion, and a learning curve for many of our young players, it's a win win

On 28/10/2018 at 13:14, Millenniumram said:

Wednesday 31st October 8pm KO

Right it’s the big one, Against our parent club? Halloween as well, will it be a night getting drunk celebrating, or in the kitchen downing my rum after mount and Tomori turn against us... Either way up unless we make another giant killing, you lot will have to deal with another inferior sod running the match day threads, maybe even someone who does it on time?

Bloody unlucky last time out against the professional shithouses, so much so they persuaded our back line to do their attacking while their forwards took the day off. Still it’s been a good month and we’re back to playing a proper footballing team so who knows what will happen, frank may well get another win at the bridge..

Usual stuff, teams? What everyone’s going dressed as? Will we have another spectacular own goal?

Its our turn to win the cup, what does everyone else think?

Hm

We love attacking for other teams don’t we

Archived