Movember

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I grew a beard 2 years ago for Movember & still have it. Much to Mrs Wolfie's annoyance.

It feels a bit like the Movember thing is on a loser this year with facial hair being so fashionable at the moment.

They'd be better off calling it Nomovember and seeing how many people love charity so much that they shave their stupid lumberjack beards off and remind us what their double chins look like ?

20 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Beard nets are ridiculous,it’s more like a face net.

Many years ago I had to wear one of those stupid face nets when I attended a job interview at a food factory.

I got the job but declined the offer, one of the contributing factors was that I didn't fancy having to wear the net over my face all the time I was working in the food production area.

3 hours ago, StivePesley said:

It feels a bit like the Movember thing is on a loser this year with facial hair being so fashionable at the moment.

They'd be better off calling it Nomovember and seeing how many people love charity so much that they shave their stupid lumberjack beards off and remind us what their double chins look like ?

I shaved my beard off - only for it to be replaced by a Merv Hughes moustache that is gradually eating the rest of my face.

Young lad from work did it 4 years ago. He cultivated a decent moustache and at the end of November he decided for charity to get it waxed off.

We could all see what was coming when his mate put the wax on followed by the strip. One quick pull, and a massive yelp later, the strip was hanging off his lip still attached to hair which was still attached to his skin. 

Another quick pull and his hairy moustache was replaced with a bloody moustache as the blood started to appear in the empty hair follicles. 

20 hours ago, froggg said:

How much will someone donate to any charity to get this tash off?

15276A7A-831D-4695-99F7-C8051E6AD36F.jpeg

Fifty pence for the get the dogs a decent home for Christmas fund.......?

All serious offers by pm unless you prefer public benefaction.

Archived