V Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A disappointing draw after the first half we had, should have been 4-0 up after 30 minutes. Randolph their MOTM without a doubt.

But in the grandscheme, 7 points from Sheff Utd at Home and WBA, Boro Away in one week is a brilliant return.

3 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Flint was also way offside before he clatters Carson. Disappointing from the ref.

I said that! ?

Oh well. Clearly a game too far. We dug in and were really unlucky to only take a point. Great determination and character. Thought Harry Wilson was going to win it with that freekick, or the rebound at the end. 

We move on. It's a marathon not a sprint. It's been a good week. 

Fatigue definitley got to us there, second half nothing like the first.

A point is always good at Boro and would have bit your hand off for 7 from last 3 games.

Hopefully that own goal doesnt get to Bogle as he has been excellent for the most part

This is a relatively young team finding its way. Sometimes some of the younger players are going to make mistakes.  That’s life. Hopefully they will become better players as a result

To be fair some of the more experienced ones could have put the game to bed. 

Been a a brilliant week.  

From that performance of the 3rd game if we are still here round Jan I would buy another centre forward poss either buy or loan just don't see it with nugent also supirised lampard didn't make a third sub and take waghorn off for jozefzoon or Holmes with about 20 mins to go for legs 

I hope Boro fans are happy. They set up to score a goal via defensive error. Got to be generating a lot of excitement for them leading up to games. I know I'd be buzzing.

Archived